I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 7

Hey, this is the part you all have been waiting for. This is the part where the mate comes in. Sorry for the shortness.

ATTENTION: I WILL NOT UPLOAD UNTIL 3 OR 4 DAYS FROM NOW BECAUSE MY SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW! YEAH, I KNOW. UGH, SCHOOL!

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 7

I heard a door slam closed and I put my pillow over my head. They were waking me up from my beauty sleep. Can't they be just calm down and be quiet? I heard feet pounding down the hall and then people talking. I didn't really pay attention because I was sleepy. I just wanted to go into my dreamless sleep again.

I heard more feet pounding in the hallway and I squeezed my pillow over my head to cover my ears. I heard my door open and the feet pounding stopped.

"Hailey! Get up!" Dad yelled and I groaned turning onto my side. "Hailey! It's important!" I rolled again and I was on the edge of my bed now. If I rolled one more time, I'll fall. I looked up from my pillow and looked at my clock. It said 7:46 a.m. What the hell are they waking me up for at this time on a Saturday?!

"Hails..." Sean said breathlessly. He probably took a really long run and he's tired. "Vampires...are...invading us...and they're in...the clearing." My eyes popped wide open and I rolled off the bed. I fell on my butt and looked at them like they were crazy. Both my parents were standing by the door and my brother was holding his stomach trying to regulate his breathing.

"GET ALL THE TRAINED WOLVES NOW!" I yelled to my parents and they nodded. They ran out the door and I was up as I heard them leave the house. I heard them howl the announcement and I nodded. "Sean, come on. We have to hurry." I said putting my hair in a messy bun. Sean nodded and we ran out of the house.

We came out of the house and all the trained wolves were there. It was a lot of them and we definitely had the upper hand if we had to use them if we had to fight the vampires. Sean and I jumped over the pond and shifted wolf. We landed on our paws with a growl and ran into the forest with the wolves behind us.

We ran to the clearing that was just a huge flat land full of grass. We dodged trees and ran as fast as we could. I led in the front and my eyes showed anger and determination. Anger for all these people waking me up early and these vampires messing my life up. Determination was there because I was going to keep these vampires away from California no matter what.

I know that my wolf would want to kill the vampires for being on our land of California but I had to remain in control. My wolf growled at me but I didn't care. I will not start this fight with the vampires. I will not push my wolves unless needed.

We walked into the clearing and I slowed my pace. We all emerged from the woods and I saw a crowd of vampires in a V formation like us. I came out with a snarl which every other wolf copied. The vampires smirked at us and it was weird because all of them were men.

I stopped a few feet away from them and we glared at each other. I looked at each of them from the way out to the way in. I finally stopped with the guy in the front and he was HOT.

He had brown almost black hair that was sexily messy. His eyes were a sweet dark brown and they showed many secrets that I wanted to reveal. His cheekbones weren't gorgeous and high but they were beautiful and at the right place. His lips were so inviting that I just wanted to kiss them with so much passion. His body was firm under his black t-shirt and jeans. (I didn't know vamps wore jeans. Hmm. Good to know.) My wolf purred inside of me seductively as my eyes widened.

Oh no!

This can't happen!

It can't be!

My mate is a fucking VAMPIRE!

kk, comment, vote, and fan!