I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 21

Hey guys. This one is short but I can't write much so Sorry! Hope you enjoy this though. =)

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

After school, Lauren and I decided to walk home. George and Sean were going to take her car since they were too lazy to walk. We walked after everyone else did like usual and just strolled.

“So, what are you guys doing tonight?” Lauren asked about me and Troy as we entered the forest.

“Probably the usual. Just go to the beach.” I said as I walked over a log covered with moss.

“Let me ask you a question. What does it feel like to have a vampire as a mate?” she asked and I opened my mouth but stopped when I heard something. It was a heartbeat but I smelled a human too. I turned around but saw nothing. The heartbeat went faster and I followed it. Lauren grabbed my shoulder and I turned to her.

“What?” she asked me.

“You don’t smell that? It smells like a human.” I said confused.

“Yeah but it always smells like humans. Some do walk through here sometimes.” She said and I bit my lip. What if someone was following us? “C’mon. We’re late. We got to phase.” She said.

“What if someone is following us?” I asked her a little nervous and still searching for the smell. She grabbed my shoulder again to face me towards her again and I turned annoyed.

“It’s nothing. Now can we please go?” She said and I sighed. I reluctantly nodded, trying to forget my paranoia. We phased and started running to her house. But I swear I heard a gasp when we phased.

Chris’s POV

After school, I walked out the school pissed. Ever since lunch, I’ve been in the nurse’s office. My jaw was swollen and red and I know I would be the laughing stock of the school. I was definitely going to give Hailey a piece of my mind. Well as long as her brother is not with her. He’s on the football team and I don’t want to die.

Really, Hailey is the sexiest girl I have seen in my life. I don’t know why she doesn’t love me yet. I mean, I’m the best guy she will ever meet. I made a poem for her in Drama (which I don’t know why people laughed at me for) and I showed her and the whole school that I want her. So why doesn’t she want me?

Now, people at this school think I’m a stalker. They say I’m weird because I got pictures of her and I follow her. I’m not a stalker though! That’s just how I treat the girls I like. I find pictures of them and turn it into a project so they see that I care about them. I always touch them and play with them to show I like them too. It’s just what I do and usually girls fall for it which Hailey has not. But trust me, she will.

I saw Hailey walk towards the woods with her friend. Um, Lara, I think. I started following her because I wanted to know where she lived. So then one day, I can come to her house and surprise her. I wonder why all of her friends go this way too. I always see them walking that way but no one else.

Hmm, maybe it’s a coincidence.

Well, I guess my curiosity got the best of me because before I knew what was happening, I started following them. They just entered the forest and I had to run a little to keep up with them. (Again, I am not a stalker!) Anyway, they went past the outer part of the forest and I hid behind the trees next to them so they couldn’t see me. What? I wanted to know what they were talking about too.

“So, what are you guys doing tonight?” the Lara girl asked my beautiful Hailey. My angel just shrugged nonchalantly and answered.

“Probably the usual. Just go to the beach.” Hailey said as she jumped over a log covered with moss. It was weird because that was a big tree that fell down and she easily jumped over it. Maybe, she’s just a good jumper I guess. And who in the world were they talking about? Maybe it was a family thing. I silently walked over some twigs and branches while still trying to stay out of sight. Let me tell you, it’s hard.

“Let me ask you a question. What does it feel like to have a vampire as a mate?” the other girl asked and Hailey opened my mouth but stopped. Ok, now let’s back track. Why did the girl say vampire and mate? That only deals with werewolves and stuff. (I know because I read a lot of them in my room.) And those things don’t even exist. So what’s up with that?

My heartbeat started to increase from anxiety for some reason and then Hailey turned around. It was weird because she went into a stance as if she was going to pounce on something at any moment. It scared me and I silently went behind a tree. She sniffed the air a little and started following some sort of smell that was leading her towards me! I know I shouldn’t have put on that nasty cologne my sister got me today. As Hailey started to near where I was, the other girl thankfully grabbed her shoulder and she turned to her.

“What?” Lara asked her.

“You don’t smell that? It smells like a human.” Hailey said confused. I got confused too. What else could it smell like? A raccoon? Hailey is gorgeous but I think she might be a little slow in the brain.

“Yeah but it always smells like humans. Some do walk through here sometimes.” Lara said and Hailey bit her lip worriedly. It made her look dead sexy and I so wanted to kiss her again but I know if I do that, then I will probably die. “C’mon. We’re late. We got to phase.” The other girl said and I grew more confused. What does she mean by phase?

“What if someone is following us?” Hailey asked her a little nervous and still smelling the air weirdly. That other girl grabbed her shoulder again to face her towards her again and I could tell by Hailey’s stance, that she was a little annoyed.

“It’s nothing. Now can we please go?” Lara said and I heard Hailey sigh. She reluctantly nodded and did the unexpected.

She transformed into this huge dog. This is unatural, disturbing, weird. Any other word to describe this feeling i had was drawn over my face. I gasped as she ran quickly through the trees. I backed up more afraid then I have ever been and started running back towards the school.

What the FUCK?! My freaking crush is a werewolf!!!

kk, comment, vote, and fan!