I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 26

Hey guys! Thanks for waiting this outrageously long time lol. I hope you enjoy this one. The next one is going to be pretty annoying maybe but I still think it would be good. Hope you enjoy this! =)

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

Hailey’s POV

I stayed home today. Well technically Lauren’s home but you know what I mean. Anyway, you’re probably asking why I would do that. Well, maybe because yesterday scared me to death. I have no idea where it came from. All day, I been checking my werewolf books but it describes nothing of it.

I talked to Troy today. I told him what happened and he has no idea what’s happening to me. He tried to comfort me but it didn’t work. I’m still worried about it. And no, I have not told him about the Chris thing.

You’re probably wondering why.  Well, I don’t want him to get mad and jealous about him kissing me before and trying to tell my secret. Besides, Troy would try to kill him for trying to hurt me. I know I hate Chris but I would never want a human dead over me. Maybe over my pack but not me. I just couldn’t deal with that.

I heard something knock on my window and I climbed from my bed to go to the window. It was dead winter in this December and the snow was all over. But since we lived in the forest where the leaves stayed during the cold and snow, we were still hidden- especially with the snow.

It was Sean and he looked worried. I opened the window and propped my arms up to hold my head. Did I forget to remind you that I was supposed to talk to my parents today?

“I need your help.” He said and my eyebrows furrowed. I thought he was going to pull me to my parents or something.

“On what?” I asked and he turned his head to the side. He was wearing some jeans and a gray t shirt. I was just wearing some PJs with my hair in a bun. He looked back to me with sad eyes.

“Cassie.” He said to me and I rolled my eyes. He never had problems with girls before but now it’s so hard. I grabbed my shoes and jumped out of the window to him. It wasn’t cold to me because my body temperature stays the same all the time. So I’m never cold or warm. 

We ran to the clearing since someone would hear us if we talked right in the village. See, in the werewolf community, when the Alpha or their children find their mate, its huge. It’s supposed to have a ceremony which really is their marriage and the other werewolves shower their mate with gifts. So, Sean’s not really ready for that yet.

When we hit the clearing, he put his hands in his pocket and his sad eyes landed on me. I started to feel sad for him and waited for him to talk. We were standing right in the middle and he started pacing.

“Ok, I asked Cassie out and she said no.” He said as he stopped pacing and his jaw clenched. I became confused. Why would Cassie say no? She likes him- which I have no idea why. She told me before.

“How is that? She told me she likes you.” I said scratching my head and Sean turned to me surprised and sadder that before.

“She said that?” he said and I nodded. He ran both of his hands through his hair over stress. “I can’t believe I messed up!” He said and I tilted my head to the side.

“How did you mess up?” I asked and he turned to me while looking at the ground. He took a second and then responded.

“Well, I didn’t exactly ask her out.” He said and I just became dead confused.

“Then what did you do?” I said to him with my arms crossed my chest.

“Well. I might have pulled her into a closet so no one would see us, maybe gave her no choice to go on the date, and when she said no, I made have said something along the lines of cockiness.” He said and my eyes bulged out.

“You what?! She’s your mate!” I said a little loudly and he shushed me. I crossed my arms across my chest, mad at him. “How could you do that?!” I said softly but still had anger in it. He started pacing and running his hands through his hair.

“I-I don’t know. I thought that if I asked her like I do other girls, she would say yes. And I couldn’t ask her in the open. What would the school think? Me asking HER out?!” he said trying to sound justified but he only sounded dumb.

“Stop thinking with your brain!” I said hitting him on the head. He rolled his eyes. “You need to stop caring what everyone else says and stop being a bitch. Who gives a fuck what everyone else says?” I said looking at him like he was the slowest person on the Earth.

“How can I not? I have to deal with these people for 2 more years. I don’t want to be an outcast.” He said towards me and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re part of the Alpha family. You will always have someone be with you. You will not be an outcast so shut up. Stop making what people think about you a priority.” I said looking directly at him.

“Still! I hate that she’s my mate but at the same time, I love that she’s my mate. It’s so hard!” he said wiping his hand down his face in stress. I sighed, feeling somewhat sorry for him. What can I say? He’s my brother.

He looked down at the snow and I laid a hand on his shoulder in comfort. He looked up at me with his sad eyes again. “Sean, stop thinking with your brain. Everything in here-” I said pointing to his head. “-is making you think wrong. When it comes to your mate, think with your wolf and heart not your brain. Got it?” I said to him in a nice way to make it get in his brain. He bit his lip and nodded slowly.

“Ok, if it makes me get her, I don’t care then.” He said and I nodded my head. I took my hand off his shoulder and started walking back to the village. We walked in silence. I knew he was thinking of what to do with the Cassie situation so I just didn’t talk.

When we got to the village, I started my way to Lauren’s house and that’s when someone pulled my arm. When I looked back, I saw it was Sean. “What?” I said, confused. He rolled his eyes.

“You know its Friday. So c’mon, it’s time to go talk to Mom and Dad.” He said and I rolled my eyes. I thought he had forgotten.

He pulled me to the house since I was struggling for him to let me go. I didn’t want to go but at the same time, I did want to. I wanted to go so I patch up things with my parents and go back to normal. I don’t want to go back because I don’t know how I would act and make things worse than it already is. I mean, even though I’m still mad at my parents, I miss them and I do want to move back in. I just don’t know how that would happen.

In no time, we were there. Our house was still beautiful and the pond in front of it was still clear. I looked behind me and saw people look over. Yes, everyone knew of the Alpha family troubles. Being in the Alpha family was like being famous but without the cameras.

I turned around and saw the front door open. I saw like 5 people come out and my eyebrows furrowed. Who were these people with my parents? 

kk, comment, vote, fan.