I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm a Girl! 35

Hey guys. Enjoy =)

Mostly everyone’s mouth turned into big O’s with a side of really wide eyes. I saw Lauren smile at me from the top of the logs. George looked astonished. I looked to my parents and saw my Dad red while my mom looked perplexed. Sean just gave me thumbs up and started to laugh at everyone’s reaction. I chuckled with him. For a  minute, it was quiet except for Sean’s laughter but then my Dad yelled.

“What?! That’s utterly impossible!” He said glaring atTroybut he was just playing with my hair. I just stared at everyone’s reaction and turned back to my dad. All of the wolves looked skeptical and confused now.

“It’s not. Why do you think I froze when I saw him at the clearing that day? Why do you think I’ve been going out almost all nights and not tell you where? Why do you think I’ve been so happy lately?” I said to him and his eyes widened.

“This is what you’ve been doing! Why didn’t you tell me?” he said confused and I sucked my teeth.

“Because I know you Dad and I know you would have thought I was crazy or completely wrong. Plus with all that was going on, when would I have time to tell you?” I said and he looked down a little guilty. Mom spoke up for the first time and her voice was soothing but authoritive.

“Even though he is a vampire, I like him. Look at the way he looks at Hailey. It’s likes he only sees her and not anyone else.” My mom mused. My dad looked up and nodded, seeing it too. I smiled at them.

“But wait. You said that vampires stole the children. Was HE one?” my dad said and I shook my head quickly. I started to hear yelling from the stands.

“Kill him still. He is not allowed!”

“He threatened our children!”

“He is untrustworthy!”

“Think about the children.” This is what was yelled and I got mad. I started to see red and took deep breaths to calm down but they kept yelling that I yelled back in a rather harsh way.

“SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I yelled and I heard everyone shut up and sit. I saw my parents shake their head no for cursing. I calmed myself before talking again. “Ok, I’m sorry for cursing but let me tell his side of the story.” I told them all of what happened tonight and told how he actually tried to help them and used me to set them free.

When I was finished, it was quiet but my father spoke. “Are you sure of this, Hailey?” he said but before I could respond, Caleb, one of the children I saved, stood up.

“Yes. He did save us from dying. Don’t kill him for not being able to get us free himself. He is not a monster but a hero in same ways.” He said and sat back down. All the wolves were quiet now.

“So what is this meeting really about?” Sean asked for the first time.

“It’s about keeping him alive and… letting him have free access into the village with me by his side only.” I said and everyone became skeptical again. Ugh.

“Hailey, are you sure? That can be very dangerous for the pack. Vampires are very untrustworthy, especially with what has just happened.” My mother said and I nodded.

“I’m not saying his whole clan-just him. And he can’t come in our territory without me with him. If he does, you have my permission to touch him but bring him to me alive.” I said and I feltTroytense a little. What? I had to be specific to the pack. My parents looked at each other, thinking by eyes. They finally turned around and said to me as well as the pack.

My dad spoke. “Hailey is the Alpha and if she is assured enough to trust him, then we must too. He is allowed but only with you. I should never see him alone. And no one mess with him.” He said which made me a little mad. I shouldn’t have to get their permission to bring him in. This meeting was to just tell the pack. Not for my parents to decide if he can come in with me or not.

“Yay. Go Hailey.” Lauren yelled randomly and I laughed. She blushed as she figured that she yelled that.

“That’s the end of the meeting. Thank you guys for cooperating. Good night.” I said and the pack disappeared in the woods to their homes.

“Um, I’m going to go home because I’m tired. Goodnight guys and nice to meet youTroy. Sorry for almost tearing you to shreds.” Sean said as he walked toTroysmiling and holding out his hand.Troysmiled back and shook his hand. They let go and Sean smiled at me before walking back home.

“Nice to meet youTroy. I’m her mother, Tracy and this is my husband Dane.” My mother said toTroy. He smiled down at them and shook their hands. Mom seemed like she enjoyed his presence but Dad looked a little skeptical. But Dad did that to every boyfriend I had. My parents started walking to the woods. “Well, we must go. But one thing before I leave,Troy…” my mother said as she turned around andTroylooked up. “Don’t make me regret my decision.”

Dad put his arm around her waist and smiled as they walked deeper into the forest to our home. I turned toTroycrossing my arms over my chest. He could’ve just hurried out of my room and we could have avoided all of this. He sensed that by my stance of what I meant and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up to his eye level. I wrapped my hands around his neck and smiled at him. He said 3 simple words that made my night. “I love you.” He said as he kissed my forehead sweetly and I finally saw that tonight was actually a good one.

kk, another 80 votes to post again =)