I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 34

So this one isn't that long and i hope you still enjoy it. I would like to stick to the 80 votes thing so I can have more time to write. =)

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

Hailey’s POV

Fuck! I saw Sean, Ray, and 10 other pack members growl atTroy. I knew we should have hurried up. Ugh, he’s so stupid to come in our grounds anyway. But it was cute that he did it for me. He even took the risk of being ripped apart.

Troysnarled and I wanted to smack him in the back of his head but he was too far. GoshTroy. He’s going to make them madder. I ran to get some pajama pants and yanked them on as I saw more wolves come around. Gosh, he can’t fight 12 wolves at once.

I saw them all growl and were all about to pounce. My eyes widened and I ran to the window sill. “Stop!” I said in my Alpha voice and 11 of the wolves froze in the spot.Troyrelaxed but then tensed. Sean pounced. Ugh, curse him for being able to resist my Alpha tone.

I jumped up and my feet connected to the windowsill for a second before I jumped into the air to turn wolf. I changed and crashed into Sean. I heard him do an ‘Oomph!’ in his head as he fell on his back. He struggled to get up as I pinned his shoulders with my paws. It probably hurt but I didn’t care. No one touched my mate but me.

“Get off! He might get away!” Sean said in my mind and I did a mild growl.

“He’s my mate!” I said in his head and his body relaxed. I climbed off of him and turned around to see my parents growling atTroy. They were in wolf form and looked down onTroy.Troystood his ground though.

“I’m going to kill him.” Dad said as he readied to pounce. I ran to his leg and bit it. He howled and he transformed back to his human form. “Hailey!” he yelled as he rubbed his leg. My mom transformed to her regular form and ran to my father to help him up.

“Hailey! What is wrong with you?! We could have gotten him” I turned to seeTroyleaning against the wall like he was waiting for someone but he just stared at me, biting his lip. I looked down blushing and then looked back up. My parents looked between us confused.

“Everyone get to the meeting area.” I yelled in my Alpha tone. I wanted everyone in the village to hear me and they probably did. The wolves around me turned slowly and started to walk. “NOW!” I yelled and I heard people run from their houses and head towards the area. I was stuck here with my family andTroy.

“Hailey, what’s-” my mom started  but I cut her off.

“I will tell you at the meeting. The faster we get there, the faster I can tell you.” I said as I grabbedTroyby the arm and started running to the meeting area without even checking to see if they were following but I heard them so it didn’t matter.

When we got there, the fire pit was started. Everyone had taken their seats and they were already waiting for us to begin. We all climbed onto the platform and I heard growls towardTroybut I growled back to shut them up. My parents looked confused but Sean just looked like he was ready to sleep.

My dad cleared his throat. “Ok, Hailey. I’ll begin the meeting-” he said but I cut him off.

“No. I called it. I begin it.” I said already annoyed with my father trying to control again. I turned to the crowd and took a deep breath and began. “This isTroy. He is a vampire that passed werewolf territory and usually we would kill him easily. But I stopped you this time. I did this for a specific reason.” I said as I looked back at him. He was still staring at me like I was the most important person on the planet. I smiled and turned back to the crowd as I backed up to where he was. My parents looked confused at me. I grabbedTroy’s hand and he chuckled. “He is my mate.” 

vote, fan, and comment!