i'm alpha, I just found my mate, and i'm a girl 39

Hey guys. Sorry for the long update. This is really uneventful but needed since you must understand what's going to happen next.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia 

I sat up abruptly and looked around the room. I see Lauren and George staring at me with intense and worried eyes. I quickly turn to seeTroystill in his daze.

“Hailey, what happened?” George said to me. I didn’t answer. I just stared atTroy. He was sitting Indian style and staring into space. His mark on his neck was shining blue, yellow, and silver- the colors of the Superior One. I knew not to touch him. I would probably get shocked until paralysis.

We sat there a few minutes waiting forTroyto come out of his trance. I just stared atTroy, waiting. Even just sitting there, he was still oddly beautiful. His cheekbones high and that slight smirk he has on his neutral face. His eyes were red at the moment but were still deep and lovely. Although he sat there doing absolutely nothing, he still mesmerized me.

After a while of no answering, George and Lauren stopped asking me questions. It was quiet for a while but I was anxious and had thoughts running all over my mind anyway. What will happen whenTroyawakens? Will he be the same? What is the Superior One telling him? Is he fine? What’s going through his mind?

Troystarted to blink and the colors on his mark started to fade. His eyes immediately looked toward me and in that split second of our eyes meeting, we both knew we were thinking the same thing. I nodded and we got up. We started toward the front door.

“Where are you guys going? We need to talk about what happened” Lauren said, grabbing my arm. I moved her off.

“I’ll be back later. But right now,Troyand I have to go to his house.” I said, followingTroyout of the door.

“What are we going to do?”Troysaid as we came to his block where his house was.Troyand I talked about every detail from when we were in our trance. We already knew that we both had two different quests. We knew that he had to gather the other kings while I gathered the queens. The question was how we were going to be together and still complete our quests.

“I don’t know. But we have to start tomorrow morning. So let’s get your things and you can stay at my house for tonight.” I said as we stopped behind a tree in front of his house. We had to make sure no vampires were around. (Troyhasn’t told any of his vampire clan about me. I sometimes get mad about it but I can understand his intentions.)

“I see some inside. I don’t know where the others are.” He looked at me with worried eyes. I kissed his soft lips tenderly.

“Don’t worry. I’m a big girl. I’ll be fine while you get your things.” I said and his expression showed me that he was unconvinced. I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. “The longer you take, the less time we have. Now go!”

He smirked at me and ran up a tree to get to his room. He probably went that way so the other vampires wouldn’t have the strong smell of a werewolf on him. Just in case some vampires come, I climb up the tree I leaned on for camouflage. I sighed and leaned my head against the bark.

I could already tell. Tonight was going to be a long night