I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 16

Ok, I'm uploading early and i hope it's longer than the last two (it should be). You should like Lauren more even though she's mad at Hailey.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Ok, Hailey is the Alpha and likes it but she is never Alpha-like around her parents. So she might talk back but she has enough respect to not disrespect them. Besides, if she ever tried to go against her parents about getting out of the house, she will probably end up in a fight. So just wanted to clear that up. :)

Anywayyy...... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

XoXo- TiaRiaFia

Wow, I am very slow. I just ran around the freaking state of California to find somewhere to stay. As I was at the south of it, I forgot I had a best friend. So I ended up running back up to the village and to her house. Carrying theses bags were not helping with the lack of sleep I have.

When I was at her door, I dropped my bags and my eyes were trying to sleep. I know I should have called first but like I said, I'm slow. I knocked on the door and I saw a light flicker on in the house. I heard footsteps and the door opened with a sleepy Lauren with a house robe on.

"Hey." She said sleepily and rubbing her eye. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at my bags.

"Hey. My parents kicked me out and I need a place to stay. So could-" I started but she already pushed me into the house and started picking up my bags from outside. "Thanks. You don't have to do this though."

"It's ok. Let's take you're stuff to the guest room." She said as she closed the door. We grabbed my stuff and headed to the back of the house. We walked all the way down the hall and went into the guest room. It had pale blue walls with a full queen sized bed in the middle. There was a plasma TV and a desk with a small closet. It had its own bathroom too. I should be good here for a while.

We laid my stuff on the wall and she yawned. "Ok, I'll ask you what happened in the morning. You look dead tired." She said and I nodded. "Well, you know this place inside out. So, see you tomorrow." She said closing the door.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom to wash up. When I was done, I changed and fell right on the bed. I went straight to sleep with my face into the pillow.

I woke up the next day at around 2:30 a.m. I didn't have to go to school until 9 so I tried to go back to sleep. When I knew I couldn't, I sat up on my bed sighing. I looked around the dark room and sighed again. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.

I can't believe he actually kicked me out. I'm more surprised Mom didn't stop them. It's like they don't care for me anymore. They just want whatever is good for the pack. When Mom was talking to Dad about the arranged marriage, he must have persuaded her into making me do it. My mom was always easily manipulated and easy to control.

I shook my head at that thought and felt tears fall lightly down my cheeks. She just easily gave up on me. Even though she is easily persuaded, it still hurts. Not as much as the pain with my mate but still hurts.

I thought back to my mate and smiled. He was so handsome. Soon I felt the pain of my family subside. That kiss was spectacular and I will never forget it. Even though I might have more, the thought of that first kiss made my heart swell up like a balloon.

I felt the tears stop and my lips pull into a grin. I stared at the wall and imagined him. It made me feel much better and made me forget my family issues. I sat like that for who knows how long until I heard the door open and in came Lauren. Her crazy hair was falling over her shoulders and she was wearing a gray tank with purple sleeping pants.

She walked over to my bed as I wiped my eyes and scooted over so she could sit down next to me. When she sat down, I looked at the clock and it said 5:30. Dang, how long was I looking at the wall?!