I'm Alpha, I'm A Girl, And I Just Found My Mate! part 36

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. Have you guys heard the song What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction? I love it! =)

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

A week later on Friday, everyone went to the meeting area for Lauren and George’s wedding. It was custom for the whole pack to be there for any wedding in the pack. Everyone dressed up like in a human wedding but it was a little different.

I was in Lauren’s room, helping put on her make up and things. I was her bridesmaid. We only have 1 bridesmaid in werewolf weddings. Anyway, she moved to the mirror while wearing her white wedding dress. It had spaghetti straps, was tight until it hit the waist, and was flowing to the bottom. The top part had diamonds studded into it and it made her boobs look good.

“How does it look?” she asked patting the bottom part down. I smiled as wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

“Amazing! Oh, I’m so proud of you!” I said giving her a hug. She hugged me back, laughing.

“Really? It’s not too much?” she asked and I shook my head at her.

“Absolutely not. Fits you perfectly.” I said picking up her heels near the bed to her. They were silver and 5 inches. She put them on and I started to take the huge rollers out of her hair. “It’s funny how even with the heels, you’re still shorter than him.” I said and she laughed.

“I know but I like that.” She said helping take out the rollers. When we were done, we fluffed it and let it out. We smiled at our work. She turned around and gave me a hug that squeezed the air out of me. “Thank you so much for everything.” I laughed.

“You act like you’re leaving me forever. You’re just getting married!” I said pulling away and she smiled at me.

“But I’m moving out and living with him and it’s going to be so different!” she said and I rolled my eyes. See, when a werewolf couple gets married, they move out of their house and the pack helps build another house for them to live in. Since we live in the woods and have all the space, we can expand as much as we want.

“Whatever. You’ll still be here and I still be your best friend.” I said smiling and I walked to the bathroom. “Give me a sec. I got to put my hair up and we can go.”

“Ok but hurry up. I don’t want to be late for my own wedding.” She said as I closed the door. I don’t know why I did but just naturally, I like to close the door. I looked at my straight hair in the mirror and took the brush to start brushing it again.

Then I had a tingle go through me. My eyes widened. Not again! I felt another tingle and I dropped the brush. Then that’s when it went bad.

I felt another tingle start from my arm and spread through my body like fire. I yelled and grabbed onto the counter. My knuckles turned white from how tight I was holding the counter. Then I looked up and saw my face like I saw so many times before- gray cheeks, shaggy hair, a dog nose, and my eyes turning purple with no pupil and lightning bursting in them.

These phases have been happening to me more now. Usually it was once a day but now it’s once a day. And I would write the same symbols each time. I would turn the same way and I have no idea why. I was too scared to tell anybody- evenTroy.

I heard the door open and saw Lauren from the mirror. Her face was a mixture between astonishment, fear, and shock. She stood there like a statue staring at me from my reflection in the mirror.  

another 80 votes to upload =).