I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 22

Hey guys. Sorry that i havent updated lately but my mother is taking my computer away since my grades are getting low. :/ well anyway i'll update when ever i can but hopefully you will enjoy this. This is longer too.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

Hailey’s POV

The next day I woke up and got ready like usual. I walked to the bathroom and I saw that my eyes had slight bags under them. Weird, I didn’t know wolves could have bags. I never had them before. Well, last night I couldn’t get to sleep at all because I had a nagging feeling since we got to Lauren’s house. Well, except from when I had another date with Troy. (I never have a problem when I’m around him though.)

But still he felt something was off and I ended up telling him what was wrong with me. Well, I can’t lie to him. It hurts when I do so he’s probably the only person who knows everything about me right now. But I don’t care. As long as he can do the same, I’m fine.

*FF- to hallway*

I walked to class alone since Lauren and George were skipping to have their time together. I walked down the hall to my class as all the other people hurried to their classes. I just strolled and when I was by the entrance of my class, everyone was gone. For some reason, a twist started to build in my stomach and I felt uneasy which is unusual because I rarely feel like this. I shakily shook it off and neared my class.

As I almost turned the corner, the janitor’s closet right next to it opened quickly and something wrapped around me. It pulled me in and I yelped quietly (which is another thing I rarely do). The door closed and the thing holding me let go of me. I turned the light switch down from the ceiling and the small light lit up the room. I looked forward and saw the bitch that dragged me in here- Chris! What the fuck?! Didn’t I tell him to stop touching me!

“What? Why the fuck do you keep touching me?!” I yelled at him and started to go towards the door. My wolf started growling in me but I mentally quieted her. He just did the stupidest thing to do at that moment- yank me back to him. I quickly turned around and punched him hard in the eye. He fell hard to the ground and made a lot of noise by falling on a lot of cleaning bottles. “Stop touching me!” I yelled to him. As I turned around to open the door, he talked to me again!

“What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy ass bitch?” he said holding his eye and rocking back and forth on the ground. I turned around quickly and my wolf growled which almost slipped out of my mouth. I started to feel angrier and I could feel my hands balling up in fists. I walked swiftly to him and pulled him up easily. He still held his eye as I slammed his back against the shelves. He groaned as I wrapped my hand around his throat. I so wanted to tear his throat off now but I knew that it was just my wolf taking over me.

‘Let me kill him!’ my wolf said and I mentally shook my head. I reluctantly let go of his throat and he looked at me with hatred.

“Get the fuck off me you dirty werewolf.” He yelled in my face and then I became confused. How the fuck did he know I was a werewolf?! I became afraid that he actually knew but then turned back to my regular self by grabbing his collar and slamming him into the shelf again. I could tell he noticed my different changes but I didn’t care. He can’t know.

“What the fuck are you talking about? There is no such thing as werewolves.” I said still holding his collar. He narrowed his eyes and pushed me away from him. I moved back on my own and he backed away from the shelves.

“You know what I’m talking about. I saw you and that other girl phase right in front of me in the woods.” He said and my eyes widened for a second. I knew I felt something was off yesterday. Ugh, this is my stupid fault for phasing before I checked that there were no humans around.