Chapter 36

The three lay together wrapped up into each other. She faces Sideswipe as Sunstreaker spoons her, skin on skin. As close together as they could be. Clothes scattered around the berth. Sideswipe has his arm underneath her head and other hand resting on her hip, looped under her panties. Sunstreaker has his arms wrapped around her torso, just under her breast, a thumb under her sports bra. Her face dug into the crook of Sideswipes neck, breathing softly against him. Her arms are huddled close to her body, one hand on Sunstreaker's hand and the other on Sideswipes arm, under her neck. Their legs tangled together like earbud headphone cords coming out of your pocket. Looking from the distance it probably looks very uncomfortable, but they were the coziest they could be. Nichole has never felt so safe. She hopes morning will never come.

She is awoken by gentle kisses being laid across her shoulders and up her neck. The body behind her squeezing her close to him. One hand begins to caress the side of her body, feather like fingers trace up and down her side to her hip. He nips lightly at her earlobe, making her moan. "Sunstreaker." Her voice groggy, eyes still closed. "What are you doing?" He leans up a little to look at her. Caressing her cheek, tracing her scar. He doesn't say anything but continues to kiss her. She turns her head towards him and catches his lips. His hand comes up from her hip to her cheek. Holding her there, kissing harder with more passion. She takes her hand from Sideswipes arm and maneuvers to put her hand on the back of Sunstreaker's neck. She now lays on her back and Sideswipe hand slides to her lower stomach. Not stopping the two from making out.

They stop when they hear a grunt come from the other twin. "I know your not starting without me." He gives a playful growl, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling himself closer to her. With his leg still wrapped around one of hers, he starts to kiss up her arm to her shoulder then onto her neck. Sunstreaker continues the session they had started. He brings his hand down to her breast and begins to message one. His brother removes he hand from her waist to trace the line of her panties, lightly slipping under. Making her shiver in pleasure. She begins to realize where this is going. Between the moans they were making, she couldn't wrap her head around it. Sideswipe bites down gently on her earlobe and pulls, making her forget her other thoughts. Sunstreaker kisses down her jaw and Sideswipe takes his place. Kissing her lighter, not as dominant as his twin. It is still just as passionate.

She didn't know who to give attention too. Never having more than one partner. She didn't understand what to do. For none have never made love to her, like the twins were planning right now. This was a whole new sensation for her. No one has ever made her feel this good. No one has ever loved her the way these two are. The rest of their underwear now thrown across the room. Sunstreaker tried to keep it slow, make her know this isn't just a game. His eyes staring into hers, desire binding them together. His mind wanted to claim her hard and rough, but she needed to feel his need for her. He needed her to show his love for her, not with words.

Before she is able to reach her peak, the twins switched. Sideswipe, who had finally realized he was in love with her too, needed to prove himself. He was much gentler than his brother. His hands didn't dig into her hips the way Sunstreaker had. Sideswipe let her feel every inch of him, while nuzzling his face in her neck. His hands gripping her soft skin. Moans and grunts reverberated around the room. All three wanted to end together. The three uniting into one being. The twins latched themselves to her neck, leaving their mark. Nails dug into skin as their climax is reached. Exhausted, panting to catch their breath, they lay cuddled up close together. "We love you, Nichole." The mechs said at the same time. "And I love you both." She whispered, trying to keep her eyes open.

They stay laying in the berth, as comfortable as can be. "As much as I wish to lay here all day. I need to go shower." Nichole stated trying to get untangled from the twins. "No." Groaned Sunstreaker, wrapping his arm back around her and pulling her tight to his chest. "Sunstreaker. I smell. I need to shower." She hissed, trying to remove his strong arms from around her. He rolled on his back causing her to be on top of him. Her feet kicking in the air. "Let me go." She shouts. "Never" Sunstreaker grumbles, eyes still closed, attempting to go back to sleep. "Just stay here with us." This time Sideswipe spoke. He crawls over to her and lays across her stomach. Sunstreaker grunting from the weight. "Sides get off!" Sunstreaker heaves, trying to breath. "I'm keeping Nichole from leaving." Sides mutters. "I can't.... Breath." Nichole struggles to get out. "I just.... want...to shower."

"How about we take one with you?" Sideswipe offers. "I don't need you two to shower with me." She argues. Sideswipe lifted himself off and moved so he is looking at her. She gives him a stern look. Her mind has no plan on changing. "Come on beautiful. We will make sure to get every inch of you clean." Sideswipe says lightly, using a silvery voice, mere centimeters away from her ear. His breath tickling her neck. Then he lands a few gentle kisses along her jaw. "Mmmm Sides stop." She moaned, leaning her head back, giving him more access. Her head comes to rest on Sunstreaker's shoulder, giving him direct access to her ear and he is quick to suck on it. "I don't think you two want to shower." She mumbles enjoying the attention she is getting. Sunstreaker lets out a sexy low muffled laugh, coming deep within his throat.

Sideswipe captures her lips. He sits on his feet, bringing Nichole's head up, holding her in the kiss. "Hmph" Grunts Sunstreaker, who is unable to keep sucking on her ear. A mischievous smirk appears on his lips, thinking about what he is going to do. He lets one hand graze gently down her torso, reaching for her bundle of nerves. She yelps in surprise as he begins rubbing circles. "Your right, sweet spark, we don't want to shower." He whispers in his husky voice. She lets out a moan as he continues. Sideswipe nips her lip, wanting the attention back. She is quickly to approve, biting his lip, sucking slowly, making him the one to moan. "No Stop." She pushes herself out of the pleasure and into the real world. She moves Sunstreaker's hand and pushes Sideswipe off. "I'm going to shower." She quickly puts her clothes on and makes her way out the door, not stopping to look back.

"Ugh" Sideswipe grunts as he falls back on the berth. He fizzles on his boxers and adjusts himself. Sunstreaker does the same. Neither are very comfortable at the moment. "She couldn't stop before we got so far." Sideswipe complained. Sunstreaker glances at him. "She probably did it on purpose." Sunstreaker concluded. "Let's get out of here and wait for her in the hanger." He added, fizzling out of existence. Sideswipe groans but fizzles out too. Back into their bipedal modes, they feel comfortable again. The two make their way out of their room and into the hanger. Soldiers and Bots are busing themselves. Most avoid the twins as they walk in. Some have yet to accept Sunstreaker back. It would take awhile for him to prove himself. "Oh good. Your alive." Said Ironhide roughly. "Ratchet wants to see you both." "Why?" asks Sideswipe. "I think it's about Kup...." Before he can continue the twins are off. Running to the med bay.

They struggle to get through the doorway when they both tried to go through at the same time. "Your going to scratch my paint!" Sunstreaker shouted. "Well get out of my way then." Sideswipe shouted back. "Will you knock it off and get in here." Ratchet blared over their quarrel. "Yes, Ratchet." They said together. They calmed down and were able to walk in without a hitch. Ratchet stood next to Kup, who was still laying on the hospital berth. Nothing looks as if anything has changed. He lay there, unmoving. "What did you call us in her for, doc?" Sideswipe asks, not taking his eyes of Kup. "Don't call me doc and I thought you would want to be here when I take him out of stasis." Their faces lit up at Ratchets words. "Just don't bombard him. He will need to adjust. He might try and fight with not knowing where he is." Ratchet warned. The two nodded, trying to wait for Ratchet to begin.

The wait is slow, but they can see Kup's systems rebooting and starting to power up. Watching, waiting for some kind of movement. What they didn't expect was for Kup to take in a large breath of air, making his back lift up a few inches before slamming back down on the metal surface. He immediately began to cough. Trying to keep his gears inside his body. His optics slowly began to open, adjusting to the light in the room. His optics wondered around the room, looking for anything familiar. His optics caught the sight of the twins. Their smiles got wider as the see Kup looking at them.

The world seemed to slow. Kup yelled a battle cry as he switched his arm into a blaster.

"AUTOBOTS!" He screamed before he started to shoot.