This is the end for us .

*Emilys POV*

After Cameron apologized I actually realized how lucky I am to have him . No matter how many times we get into a little fight , he's always there apologizing wether it was his fault or not . I wouldn't have my life any other way right now as long as I have him , I'm complete .

Magcon New Jersey starts in about an hour and I gotta say in pretty hyped up to see how these things go . I curl my hair deciding to do something a little different . I reapplied some mascara , eyeliner , and Chapstick not too popping but classy .

'Babe what should I wear ?' I ask walking towards the closet . 'Well I was thinking that it would be cute if my girl wore my merchandise' he answers handing me a shirt putting the exact one on . I slipped on some black shorts and my white converse .

'See we're practically matching babe' Cameron wraps his arms around my waist as I look in the mirror 'We totally have to Instagram this' I pull out my phone taking a selfie with my baby . 'I like this one' cameron says picking the one where he turned my head so we were kissing .

'Lets go the boys are probably downstairs' he says grabbing my hand and adjusting his SnapBack . All the boys were standing around in the kitchen munching on some pizza and soda . 'Hey love birdies , Get some pizza before we go' matt said stuffing his mouth with more pizza

Being the hungry person I always am I grab two slices of pizza and sit on the bar . 'It's nice to finally see a girl who eats more then a salad !' Jack j exclaims throwing his hands in the air . I shake my head and laugh covering my mouth .

'We better get going VIP starts at 5:30' Nash ruffles his hair and looks up . I take one more bite of my pizza and throw it away . I ask carter for a piece of gum so I could have a nice breath .

We all jump into the van and most of the guys are talking about how crazy this one will be and Orlando as well . But there were suspicious looks between carter Nash and Cameron . I wonder what was going on ?

*Cameron's POV*

When we walked into the venue it was bigger then it looked . I shared a status with Em , nash with Hayes , Carter with matt , the jacks shared one , Aaron with shawn , and taylor with Dillon .

'You ready ?' I ask grabbing Emily's hand 'I've been ready' then our attention is dragged to a line of girls walking in , they had VIP .

Two girls instantly walked up to me and Emily and I couldn't stop but admire the love the had towards Emily . I took there picture , then Emily took ours and we made a vine .

They all went behind the gate and we went backstage getting in order . The doors opened and screaming girls ran through . Mahogany started it off with some music and soon began calling our names .

Screams got louder when one of the boys would walk out into the venue . Emily and myself were at the end of the line , I was going to the be the one introducing her .

"Let's give it up the Cameron Dallas !" Mahagony yelled throwing her hands up in the air . I ran out high fiving all the fans hands and jumped on stage . 'So I want to bring out someone special for you guys . Lets hear it for my girl EMILY !' I laugh watching Emily walk nervously and greeting the fans .

'So to start off we're going to have a dance off how about that ?' Matt asks the fans . I wrap my arms around Emily's waist and stand aside to watch Matt vs carter . I would say it had to be a tie !

'So who thinks I will beat cameron' nash yells opening his arms and embracing me into a bro hug . 'Okay okay . I don't want to humiliate Nash but if he's up for it let's go' I chuckle as Wiggle plays . It's amazing how I get out my comfort zone when I'm with these boys . I finally give up bowing down and Nash jumps on my back and I run off stage accidentally falling and laughing with nash . We did a couple more contests and I pulled Emily into some !

"Okay . Shawn has a special performance for you guys !" mahogany yelled as shawn walked on stage "Hey guys . Today I'm going to sing say something by a great big world . So yeah here we go"

Shawn slowly picked the strings playing out the notes . I pulled Emily along with me on the floor so we were facing him . I say her on my lap and placed my head against her neck enjoying this moment .

'I love you cameron' she whispers entwining our hands and kissing my lips . 'I love you more then you will ever know' the crows started screaming and clapping once shawn finished . As the jacks and 2 virgins performed there recent songs and Nash nudged his head to the back .

'MAGCON ends in 20 minutes" carter says biting his nails . "They'll understand , just not tonight" I shrug walking back outside onto the stage . All of us gathered into our last group hug and we said our goodbyes to Bart . Emily's expression was confused and worried , but I would explain later on .

"Thank you guys so much again for tonight ! We love you guys" I yell into the mic grabbing Emily's hand and walking out . "Cameron what's going on ?" she asks stopping and hugging my torso "I'll explain tonight when were alone" she nods and we all head home .

"Thanks again for tonight bros !" Taylor spoke "This isn't the end for us . you guys know that . MAGCON was just a name to us it will never change anything" I quietly pointed out as we walked inside the house .

'I'll be back' I tell the boys following Emily upstairs . 'Listen okay . Nash , hayes , Carter and myself are no longer part of MAGCON . It's nothing go do with the boys and us , it's Bart's fault . He's been using us for the money we make and we don't need to be doing that for him anymore" I lay down covering my face with my hands .

"I'm not mad babe . It's just the fans what about that ?" she questions . "Well explain to them tomorrow it's just we are still brothers because MAGCON was just a name that labeled us" I kiss her and pull her into my lap .

"I'm sorry" I whisper hoping I didn't ruin her day . "I just want the best for you" she says in a low tone . It was the best for me .

_____________^_________^__________

GUYS IM SORRY ! I've been lacking a lot but schools coming up soon so I will try to upload as much as I can ! Thanks for the reads !! Almost 200 !