51 ~ To be Selfless or Selfish

Please read the author note at the end once you've read this chapter! Thank you my lovelies!
_____________________

~ Dean POV

I cannot believe that just happened. I kissed her, she kissed me. I knew at that moment nothing was ever going to beat the feeling and I was okay with it.

"Dean? Have you finished day dreaming about Zara yet?" I wasn't even embarrassed, she was my mate I have nothing to be embarrassed about.

"Right sorry, what do you want to me to get my beta for again?"

"We need to get word out about the rogues. We think they are being controlled by the same hunters that imprisoned Zara. From what Zara's told me, it's not looking good for us Dean. That's why we need everyone's help." My blood boiled and I physically felt ill, my mind was repulsed by the thought of those monsters who did all this to Zara could come back for more.

"I will get whatever you need. This is a war they aren't going to win."

***

What do you need Alpha?

I need you to contact all the packs we know, even the smaller one around the border. There is going to be a war, one that could change the future of all supernatural forever. Once you have done what I have asked I need the pack to be on call lock down. Also send my brothers to Norvill I need them here.

Right away Alpha.

Beta, you and the Third are in charge now. I cannot come back when the main fight is here. You need to be prepared for an attack make sure all guards are on high alert.

Yes Alpha.

That will be all. I rubbed my temple in an attempt of soothing my pounding headache. Linking shouldn't be too difficult but when done from a far distant it can really take a toll on you.

I had left the hospital a couple of hours ago, all I had left was a couple of bruises and a scar. The doctor said they should fade in no time and that I was good to go.

It was strange to think that all this was going on but I still only had one thing in my mind. Zara. We were at war and yet that is the thought dominating my brain. Strange what love can do to a person.

Ever since our kiss it's been like this. It's like it unlocked a door to all these possibilities and I'm sure she senses it too.

"Hello? Dean? Anyone in there?"

"What? What?" See what I mean! I can't even have a conversation anymore. "Sorry what was that Zack?"

"I said have you contacted your pack yet?" I straightened myself up and made an attempt at pulling together.

"Yeah I contacted Zara- I mean my mate- I mean my pack! My pack!" Great going Dean!

"And..."

"They are going to reach out to the other packs and tell the situation, you will most likely get emails from them soon. Also my brothers will be joining us." I looked at him in the eye, she was still in my mind but maybe I could distract myself with his annoying face.

"Oh for Goddesses sake Dean! Just go see her!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about now go before I changed my mind! I'd have better chance talking to my dead grandma then you right now!"

"Oh thank Goddess." I sprinted out of the living room straight to her room, following her scent just to make sure I go into the right one.

I knock on the white door and wait patiently. When she doesn't answer I start to get worried that something might be wrong with her. What if she's hurt? Or what if those scientists have come back and taken her.