29 ~ The Prank That Went Wrong

~ Janes POV

After the ceremony and Zara passed out everyone left, Zack carried Zara to her room and then left to go down stairs and close the ceremony. I however stayed behind and sat on Zara's bed waiting for her to wake up.

And, well that takes us to where I am now, still sitting, still waiting and very bored.

"Zara." I gently whispered "Zara." A bit louder this time. "Zara!" Still she remained in a deeper slumber. "I've been waiting in this room for like an hour!" No response. "Fine two can play at this game!" I stormed into her bathroom and picked up a cup from the cabinet, which I then filled with freezing water from the tap and stormed back to the bed.

"Zara I mean it this time you have 3 seconds or else! 3! 2! 1! Just remember you asked for this!" I dumped the entire content of the plastic cup all over Zara and was beyond shocked to see two eyes that looked like brings beams of light coming from her eyes followed by a deafening shriek.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I think I was the longest and loudest scream ever and I was starting to panic. I probably would've helped her if not for covering my ears. I'm just saying, sometimes werewolf hearing is a curse.

"What the hell is happening in here!" The door swung open making more noise however it was nothing compared to the scream. Zack obviously did the smart thing which was run over to Zara and try to calm her down before coving his ears and just hoping she'd shut up like me.

After what felt like hours but was probably on a few minutes of shushing and cooing Zara finally stopped, however the ringing in my ear didn't. Zara's face was blank so much so that it looked like the scream had taken so much energy out of her that she couldn't even use facial expressions, her eyes had stopped projecting a bright light. Her body was weak and shaking, she was propped up by Zack and the back of the bed.

Zack was inspecting Zara's face and holding her chin to check for any more unusual traits. His face held worry and my heart sunk at the thought that I caused this.

~ Zack's POV

I watched Zara as she took big shaky gasps of air. All the pack links must have caused her abilities to go haywire. "Zara? Zara are you ok?" I asked quietly not wanting to scare her even more. She nodded as a response.

"I think you should lay down and get some more sleep the pack links must've taken a lot out of you, come on Jane." Jane shook her head in disagreement and was about to argue but before she could my wrist was grapes by a small fragile hand, I turned to see Zara with tears welling up in her eyes and one sliding down her cheek. The sight caused a pain in my chest as the small girl whispered one word that made her wall crumble.

"Stay." there was no way I could say no to such a broken figure of a girl.

"Alright." So I sat on the other side of the bed and Zara rolled over and faced her back to me.

"Ok... maybe I will leave." Jane said smoothly winking her eye at me. I just sighed at the thought and listen to the melodic sound of soft breaths coming from Zara, Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. After I the door was closed gently by Jane leaving Zara rolled over and cuddled into my side to which I stiffened, but soon relaxed to by putting my arm around her and slipping off into the best slumber I've ever had.

__________________________

Hey guys it's me the author once again!😂 hope you have all had a great week! This chapter was like a day late because I couldn't publish it for some reason but it's up now and I pray you all enjoyed this chapter but it was a little bit rushed due to studying from test! Sorry about that but I promise a better one this week!😬☺️
~ Mia❤️
Monday 5th February 2018