50 ~ My Biggest Enemy, My Greatest Fear

~ Zara's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.
An all too familiar sound filled my ears. "Urg..." slowly I sat up, looking at the hospital room. "Urg my head. What the hell happened?"

"You were stung by a wasp." A voice echos from behind me.

"Zack?" He greets me with a smile and walks towards my bed.

"How you feeling?"

"Crap." He gives out a slight chuckle. "...Wait, no what happened? After the wasp? Did we win?" His face goes solemn and he ponders on his next words.

"We didn't win... but we didn't lose either. No one won. It was so weird Zara. They were over powering us and it looked like we were going to lose, but then they stopped. All of them!"

"What? How is that possible? Rogues don't take orders."

"That's what I thought. What I saw Zara, it was strange. When they had all gone my men scoured the area but there wasn't a rogue in sight. Just this." He dug through his trouser pocket and pulled out a note similar to the one we saw before.

Time for our secret weapon.
See you soon.
H&M

"I've been trying to decipher it. I think it's a code for something. I don't know what but it must important for them to leave a note... Zara are you even listening?"

"What?" I had no clue what Zack had just said. That note, it was from them, and that can't be good.

"Hello... Zara?" I jumped out of my day dream or nightmare as I would more rightly call it.

"Yes, I um, I." I gave out a sigh. "I know what the note is, and I think it was meant for me."

"What do you mean it was meant for you? How could you even know that?"

"Zack I've never told anyone how I got out. From the hunters I mean. Not even Dean. Oh my Goddess Dean! Is he ok?"

"Relax he's fine. The doctor said he should be better in no time."

"Phew."

"Zara, What haven't you told me?" He whispered frustratedly.

"I-I, you should sit down... The first day I was conscious there I met Markus and Hiram. They were the hunters who captured and tortured me. You see I remember the day so well, it was the worst day of my life. I had been there for nearly a month and they were getting frustrated because things weren't going to their plan. They weren't thinking straight..." Tears brimmed up in my eyes."It was the most painful experiment they ever did..."

"Stop it! What are you doing to me?" It was useless trying, but I had to.

"Markus tie her down, make sure she can't move." Hiram threw the control to Markus like it was a toy, a toy that I was bound to, that controlled my every movement. Nothing they had could control me mentally but it could cause physical implications that change it. "Oh and another thing make sure that she can't talk."

"No please! I won't talk I promise! Ple-" Silence. My biggest enemy, my greatest fear. Hiram had made sure to include a 'button' that would shut me up.

You will never understand what it does to you, and I would never wish that on anyone. You can see, hear, feel everything, but you can't react, you can't even scream for help that you know will 'never' come.