25 ~ Accidents Happen

~ Zara's POV

Oh goddess, this is not happening. Does life just like finding ways to punish me? I scrambled off of him as quickly as I could to save myself from further embarrassment. But I hung my head shamefully I saw that he was on the ground still holding his head.

"Oh, No! I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming round the corner!" I reached out a hand to pull him up but due to my current weak state I pulled him up with as much strength as possible... and then he was on top of me, I mean sure he managed to put his arms out in time so didn't land completely on me but still, he was in very close proximity to me.

It turns out I had underestimated myself... by a significant amount and apparently I have still got quite a lot of strength. Oh goddess if your watching now please kill me. I heard one person snickering and another full out laughing, and that would of course be Jane. She's not even helping me she's just laughing! And the snickerer who's currently on top of me didn't find that it would be appropriate to move off of me!

"Well quite the situation you've got us in Zara. I must say you've got a tight grip for such a petite girl, did you miss me or something?" He carried on snickering but I just glared I knew my cheeks were turning red by the second but I couldn't help it I was literally being weighed down!

"No I didn't miss you and I'm not small I'm average height for my age!" I huffed.

"Stubborn are we?" He chuckled but still didn't move.

"Yeah now would you mind moving you heavy body off me? It's like being crushed by boulders."

"Hey, you didn't hear me complaining when you threw yourself at me, and would you like me to remind you that your the one who pulled me on to you. If you wanted me that bad you could've just asked." He winked but I've had enough so I used my training skills to flip him off of me and got up dusting myself off. "Are you trying get sent to the dungeons because you keep making attempts to hurt me, the alpha, but hey if your into that kinky stuff I'll bite." Now he was laughing so hard he was crying.

"I'll have you know that one, I didn't throw myself at you me and Jane were wheelchair racing and I caught the wheel on the wall causing this! Two, as if! And three, your disgusting."

"And feisty, I like my women strong." I just rolled my eyes as he got up and gave me another wink! What was this guys problem?

I like him!

Of course you do Zoë, of course. I stated bored.

"Now Zara I actually came here to tell you that your room is set up and you can now leave I was speaking to the doctor before all of this." He smirked, but I gave out a low growl! Wow this guy can really push my buttons and I hardly know him! "I'm sure Jane can show you to your room and I will see you this evening." Zack now sounded really formal and completely different from a few seconds ago and he only changed when he added the bit about tonight. What's happening tonight?

"Wait what's happening tonight?" Now Zack was really tense.

"Well your going to be staying for a while so you might as well join the pack. Sooooooooooo I was going to show the newest member of the pack tonight." I was shocked, I mean I was ok with joining the pack mainly because I had nowhere else to go but there was one problem.

"Zack... you know I don't have long left, right?" He looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"I know, i know but it's just the best way of ensuring your safety since right now your basically a rogue."

"Wait what do you mean?" I heard a voice behind me. Oh, Jane! I completely forgot she was here. I turned and looked and Zack, his shoulders dropped a bit and his eyes held sadness, how can he feel that way after knowing me for less than a day?

Maybe he's one of those really compassionate people?

Yeah maybe, but maybe there's more? I pushed the thought away and focused on the matter at hand.

"Well-" I didn't want him to tell her but then again neither did I.

"It's nothing, honestly." I interrupted. Zack just looked at me the clouds still in his eyes.

"Your going to have to tell her sooner or later Zara."

"Later" there was a dead silence until the doctor came up to us and gave Zack the papers for my discharge.

~ Later at the pack house (4 hours before the announcement)

"Zara this will be your room and me and Zack live like a 4 minute walk away in the alphas house, well my dads house so if you need anything we will be there, but I will show you." I discovered that Jane like to talk, a lot, but I don't mind it's actually quite funny. As me and Jane are basically the same age we get along well, she went crazy when I told her I didn't know when my birthday was, how can I if I've only celebrated 6 times when I was a child?

I really liked Jane and I could tell we would be friends. Suddenly, I remember, Kaelynn! I hadn't messaged her and she asked me to message me everyday!

"Um Jane... could we go somewhere?"

"Sure where? Wait your not going to drag me into the woods and kill me are you?" She teased.

"What no! I'm more like the quick neck snap sorta person." I giggled. "But seriously I need to get my motorbike it has my bag in it with my phone and there's someone I need to message."

____________________________

Got an early chapter up for you guys!🎉🎉 hope you enjoyed!😁
~Mia ❤️
Tuesday 2nd January 2018