13 ~ Lightning

You can play this the whole way through so enjoy!👋
~ Dean's POV

I saw this wolf figure walk out from behind a tree. She was mesmerising. Zara's wolf, it was so captivating that I couldn't think. My mind was taken away. She wasn't a small, petit wolf, she was quite big but every inch radiated off beauty. Her fur was a mesmerising silver but on her for head there was a symbol, a lightning bolt.

It was like there was a goddess in front me, I struggled to keep Crowley down; he was really trying to surface and mark Zara with everyone here, but I wouldn't allow it, that was supposed to be a special occasion.

I looked around me to see everyone as awestruck as I was. Zara pranced towards us. By the time she made it across the field she wasn't even out of breath. I still couldn't peel my eyes off of her.

"What?" She looked aggravated. She doesn't know does she? I took this opportunity to speak up.

"I-it's your wolf."

"Yeah what about it?" Wow she's so stubborn, and that's what I love about her, Goddess I am so whipped!

"It's amazing! No it's even better than that! There's no way to compare the beauty!"

"Stop being so cheesy!"

"για πάντα και πάντα" I couldn't help myself.

"Stop it now you're speaking Greek! Will it ever end?!"

"No seriously look at your reflection."

"Urg fine whatever! I swear if this is a joke I will rip your head off." This earned a few snickers from the pack behind me.

Zara made her way through the crowd and they parted making a runway for her. She looked very sceptical about the whole thing.

We waited a few minutes outside. Suddenly there was this deafening howl, which is like the wolf's equivalent to a scream. I sprinted into the house only to find Zara frozen. Like actually frozen.

"Zara! Zara!" This seemed to snap her out of her trance. As she was still in wolf form she went up to about my elbow which is quite tall given the fact I'm 6ft4.

"I'm different." Her emotion was unreadable it's like it doesn't even exist.

~ Zara's POV

My fur used to be a light shade of grey with black specs. Now my fur is silver and on my forehead ; there's a lightning bolt. I don't know how I feel. On one hand I love it, the silver is mesmerising, but on the other this is just going to be another reminder of what happened to me. Urg! This sucks!

Why me? Is it too much to be normal! "Zara talk to me what's going on?" Dean sounded concerned and confused, does he really not get it? I scrunched my nose up, sat on the floor and closed my eyes.

"What's going on, is that not only on my human form do I have scars all over my body, they have taken away my wolf look. I love this look, but isn't this just going to be another reminder of all that's happened to me? I can't fully embrace this because I know what came with it." I opened my eyes to see everything levitating around me and Dean looking flabbergasted. I screamed and they all dropped, thankfully missing me.

"What. The. Fuck!"

________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter hopefully it will be longer tomorrow.
~ Mia❤️
Thursday 2nd November 2017