17 ~ What?!?

The rest of the night carried on that way. I didn't go home till quite late, I just wanted to make this night last a little longer but I couldn't.

When I reached Dean's home I stumbled through the door. "What happened to you?" I sighed wow, he's so annoying.

"I don't know what your talking about." I didn't know what to say anymore.

"I'm talking about the fact that earlier you were having mood swings and now your coming home drunk!"

"Huh, I didn't know you were still alive dad!" My head wasn't working right and words were just pouring out my mouth.

"What! Did you actually just say that? How insensitive are you? I know you've been through a lot but this? I won't stand for it! I suggest you sort yourself out!"

"Aw tigers acting grumpy" What is going on with me!

~ The Next Day

I woke up feeling horrible. As soon I sat up I had to sprint to the toilet knocking over a few things on the way. Urg! I felt so shit and I knew it wasn't just down to a hangover. My current complexion would probably give people nightmares, and I don't think I will ever leave the house if i dont lighten up with at least a fragment of colour.

My eyes grew heavy as I leant over the toilet, not giving a damn about where I was, I didn't fight them. I just let the darkness consume me. And just like that I was out.

I must of been out for no more than 10 minutes when all of a sudden there was an earthquake and I felt like my body had been thrown in a washing machine. My eyes jumped open and my heart stopped when I realised this was no earthquake this was in fact Dean.

"Zara, what's happening?" My eyes filled with tears but only one slipped away the rest stayed, tears were a sign of weakness and I didn't want to come off as weaker than i already was.

"I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Zara please tell me you've been back such a short time and everything is off about you. I mean look at you! It looks like your dying." I can't say that that didn't hurt. I mean me saying it was one thing but having my mate confirm that information didn't make it any easier.

"I don't have long." I whispered under my breath so quiet that I, myself didn't hear it.

"What?" I looked at him begging, no, pleading not to repeat it. Then I saw it, it was short but I caught it. His eyes held pity for a split second. How could he... "Zara please I want to help you."

"I-i Have 4 months." I had to blurt it out fast or I would never say it at all.

"What does that mean? Zara tell me! Please!" He wanted to know. He also had to know! So did Crowley I don't think they could wait any longer.

"Th-they mutated my cells so much that I developed something bad... very bad. Dean I'm dying."

"No that's not possible! I-i can't lose you. I-I just got you back!"
This was the phrase that broke me down, that smashed my walls leaving tiny crumbling ones behind. It killed me to hear him say this.

"Dean please! Stop this is hard enough-"

"No Zara I can't stop! I love you! And now your dying! I just got you back, you can't leave me! All my life I waited for you, to have someone to love and to cherish for the rest of my life. And now your telling me I can't have that. I'm sorry but Zara I don't know if I can do this... I-I don't want to sit by you and watch you die... I m sorry I can't." What! What was he saying?

"You can't or you won't?"

"Both." That was it.

"Well, your an alpha, you have a pack to provide for, they need a Luna and I'm sorry to say that I can't fulfil that role for very long. Go find a new mate, do what ever you bloody well please! I'm not going to watch from the side lines! I'm going to go... i-I'm disappointed Dean. I really thought you were the one person I could count on. I see now that your not."

This hurt, my heart was throbbing I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of here, again, but how? Dean looked lost his thoughts I bet he was already deciding which whore to be his Luna. My brain threw up at the though and Zoë just stayed quiet disgusted with our mates reaction.

"No." What? Why is he saying no?

"What?"

"No you're not leaving. Your clearly very ill. Therefore you can stay in the hospital where no one will see you or bother you and you can be peaceful." What? Was this guy serious?!!

"I'm sorry but I didn't ask you opinion! I'm getting out of here with or without your help!" This guy is so unbelievable. Wait... I know exactly how I'm getting out of here! "Hey, Dean. Where's my Harley?"

________________________

Wow! Can I be the first to say that this girl is crazy! She literally has 4 months to live and wants her Harley. However, what is going on with Dean he has turned out to be a real sour grape!😂
That's all for today hope u enjoyed!
~Mia❤️
Saturday 25th November 2017