21 ~ It's not acting it's called dying

~ Zara's POV

The man who stood no more than a few feet away was tall with short black haired, the front of it covering his left eye. From what I could see he was quite bulky but not too much, and his eyes were hazel.

I looked around me for any escape but was torn by my thoughts with the man clearing his throat in a quite impatient manner. "I have asked you once and I will ask you once more, Who are you?"

Seriously, does this guy not get it I don't want to talk to him. I continued to plan an escape when a large hand grabbed my tail. Big mistake! I swung round and bit his arm with as much force I could muster, from my well... weakened state.

"Hmmm, looks like you've got some fight in you. Shift." What no! I'm not shifting and ending up naked in front of him. I'm not sure what I was more upset about, the fact that he wanted me to shift or the fact that he wasn't even fazed by my bite. I growled and he finally connect the dots. "Oh right, here take my t-shirt and go behind that tree and hurry up. It's freezing out here." Hell no. I'm not shifting just cos 'Prince Charming' over there wants me to. I shrugged and sat down still in my wolf form.

"Do it now or I will fetch the alpha to force you to." this grabbed my attention, when an alpha forces you to shift he can also have an impact on you pain tolerance toward the shift and I really didn't want to know my mine. So, I took the t-shirt hesitantly and hid behind the biggest tree I could find.

When I emerged from behind the tree I felt the cold, harsh wind on my legs and arms and since I had only wearing a t-shirt that ended above mid-thigh it didn't help at all.

Suddenly a wave of drowsiness hit my and I just manage to catch myself or the nearest tree. The mysterious man seemed to pic up on this and for a split second his face showed regret but was quickly over taken by a quite bitter expression. "No, amount of acting is going to get you out of seeing the alpha, rouge."

"It's not acting it's called dying." The man scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Dying, that's the story your going with? Sorry but your going to have to try a little harder, you see werewolves don't die, that's what makes us so great."

"Oh shut up I'm not going to tell my life story to the likes of you!"

"I think you'll find that you're the scum and I the innocent. Therefore I can ask you anything I like."

"That's it I'm going." I turned around and headed toward my bike, thankfully I have a great memory, so I know exactly where to go.

"Going?" He let out an annoying chuckle. "You my little flower aren't going anywhere but with me." He reached out and forcibly grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I didn't even have time to react before my body took over.

It was like I was looking through a window. I could see into the mans eyes and they held fear, when I looked a little harder I could see my own eyes in the reflection they were glowing, I screamed and pleaded for someone to help, so I could control it but nothing happened. Pain seared through all of my body and everything around me was dark, everything except the window.

I could see my hand that now held the man in place while the other held back until it drove forward. My hand released orbs similar to the ones in my eyes only bigger. The man went flying back into a tree. Slowly everything came back and I found some control but I was so weak I landed on the floor.

I looked over to the man and his eyes held fear. "Wha-what are you?"

______________________

Yay two chapters in one day!🎉 Sadly schools back in tomorrow so I probably won't be able to update until the weekend😞 but enjoy these for now!
~Mia❤️
Monday 11th December 2017