12 ~ Wayne

Don't play the song yet there is a side note further down when you need to.

~ Dean's POV

"So let me get this straight, last night after your... whatever that was Zoë came back? And now you have contact with your wolf and it turns out she was trapped with other wolfs, but it wasn't that bad because she felt like she was only there for 2 weeks and the other wolves weren't that bad." By this point after Zara explaining everything again and again my head was spinning.

"Yes, exactly."

"Wow, no offence but your life sucks!" This made Zara let the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

"Hey that's not fair! I bet there's people who have worse!"

"Don't blame me, I speak the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth." This caused Zara to pause and punch me in the arm. "Hey what was that for?"

"You annoyed me." She smirked.

"Nice to know your personality hasn't changed' I chuckled.

~ 2 hours later

Alpha, the pack is going crazy without you when are you coming back? Also they want to know why you left, what should I tell them?
~ Beta

Tell them I will be coming back today and I will explain everything.
~Alpha

Yes sir!
~Beta

A little while earlier the doctor came in and told Zara that she is able to leave, but he was a bit wary about her speedy recovery. I was going to tell him about her, well differences but Zara wouldn't let me. She looked terrorised at the idea of me even mentioning it, I took that as a sign that she doesn't want anyone to know, and if that's what's she wants me to do then I won't.

Anyway we have bigger problems, as me and Zara have to go to the pack house today so I can announce her as my mate. Well if she accepts.

She does!

Shhh! Crowley huffed but thankful Shut up. If I don't introduce my mate it will look like I'm hiding her and packs don't like that! Well now for the fun part telling Zara.

~ Zara's POV

"You have to what!!! I'm sorry did I not hear you right, it sounded like you just said that you have to introduce me as your mate to the entire pack."

"That's because I sorta did." He Said the last part quietly but I could still hear it.

"I can't! I won't! I'm not ready for this!" He sat down besides me on the hospital bed and started rubbing soft circles on my back. I hate when he does this it always makes me calm in situations I shouldn't be! Stupid mate bond!

Grrr!

Shut up it was just a matter of speech!

"It will be fine I will be along side you the whole time. Just be yourself and everyone will love you, well maybe not your full self try and lose at least a bit of the sarcasm."

"I don't know what your talking about I'm never sarcastic." I giggled to myself but this only earned me an eye role. "But what about the pack fight? Actually don't worry I think I have it covered, hopefully." To be accepted into a pack you must first win a fight against a warrior who is picked at random.