Chapter 41

~ Chapter 41 ~

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

The girls and I were at mines, chilling watching movies on Netflix – having a movie night. They have been so supportive ever since Amarni and I’s sudden break up, which was all my fault. I had informed Jerri in on everything that’s been going on and shes said the same as the rest of them.  ‘tell him the truth.’

With the sweet popcorn in a bowl, by my side ,I rested on Biola as we watched ‘ Paper Soliders’ with Kevin Hart in it. He’s so stupid that he never fails to crack me up when he’s in a movie. When Kevin Hart is in a movie, you know its good.

“ These fools are stupid ! “ Jerri belted with laughter at one of the scenes of them breaking into the house and finding a mouse.

“ Do you think I’d be running way from some little mouse?” Biola gave her input.

“ I would ! I hate them.” I squealed.

  “ same, I would have left quick time. On to the next one, then went to another rich house.” Layla laughed.

I decided to scroll through my phone , my whatsapp messages , twitter then I came across Instagram. I only like peoples photos who genuinely look nice, not because I want you to like my photos. I scrolled down my news feed and liked a couple of pictures. Then I came across Amarni’s post, it was a video of him and the boys and they looked like they were enjoying themselves in Tyler’s car. My heart warmed at Amarni smiled, but shattered when I realised we weren’t smiling together.

“ Look you lot.” I  showed the rest of them the video and they all laughed  at their maniac behaviour.

“ yeah, I think they’re going Wyla.” Biola said. I looked at the caption and it read ‘ enroute #WylaCollegeParty’

“ oh yeah, how comes you didn’t go?” I asked.

“ When my girl is in need, you drop all your plans and help her.”

“ Awww I love you.” I hugged her.

“ love you too.”

“ Yuck.” Layla stuck her tongue.

“ You’re just jealous, come here.” I grabbed her into a threeway hug.

“ GROUP HUG.” Jerri tumbled over us.

“ Your boobs are squashing me !” I giggled as I climbed out of the huddle.

“ Soz.”

We continued watching Paper soliders and I couldn’t stop watching the video to see how nice Amarni was looking and how happy he was. The last facial expression I had seen was an angry and disgusted look. So  I decided to be nice and comment on the video. ‘ Have fun =) ‘ was what I wrote and in return I got a smiley. Atleast, he didn’t go off on one.

Using my preeing skills I decided to click onto the hashtag. I needed to know what type of people were going to be there. Girls in particular.i came across this one selfie of this mixedrace girl with green eyes and straight hair with green dyed on the ends. Her face was caked up in make up and she pouted to the screen. She was pretty, but pretty as in desperate. I hope these girls don’t cling onto him.

Soon after I fell asleep and woke up to the sound of Busta rhymes.

“ Jerri, teach me how to twerk.” Layla insisted.

“ I don’t know how to teach I just do it.” She replied smiling.

“ try, it looks so cool.”