Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~ Felicia P.O.V ~

My son seems to be happy with Chanel and I am nothing but happy for him. What he doesn't know that I am happy with someone aswell, someone he knows. His Father. We've been talking for quite a while now and we decided that we should take it a step further. I'm contemplating whether I should tell Amarni about this because I know he'll be disappointed in me for going back. He's father leaving us , has affected him deeply and can't live to see my son going through everyday being lied to and not knowing, but I'm happy with his father, I think that he's proved to me that he's ready to be committed.

" I don't know what to do Hailey." I sobbed to my sister

" Felicia, you need to tell him either way, you can't hide this forever." She replied. I looked up at her and looked down in devastation because I expect a bad outcome.

" I know, I just don't know how he's going to react." I said

" Well there's only one way to find out init. Ouch the baby kicked."

" awww let me feel." I placed my Hand on her stomach and I felt this magical baby moving about. I could help but smile at this. It reminded me when I was pregnant for my first baby boy.

" She's going to be premature you know." Hailey said

" How do you know?" I giggled.

" I have to have a C - section."

"Oh yeah because of the way Bobby was born." I interrupted.

" yeah I even have a set date: September 12th is when she's coming out."

" I wish you all the best." I kissed her on the cheek.

" and I can't wait to see you, bubba." I cooed to Hailey's stomach.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

It was a beautiful sunny day and what a perfect way to spend it with the people I love. Me, Chanel, Bobby, Alicia and Jordan, went to Brockwell Park to spend the day in the warm summer breeze , jam in the park listen to music - just have good vibes in general.

(8) Ayy Teach Me How To Dougie Ayy (8)

" Chanel you're gassing me right now." Bobby got up and started Dougie-ing

" Ooooh Kill'em." I shouted , he was dancing tooo sick and he didn't even care that people were watching him, that's what I liked

(8) Music makes you lose control, music makes you lose control (8)

Naah when the beat dropped everyone went wild, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Chanel twerkin' that BOOTY, DAMN. My eyes opened WIDE , but when she turned around I pretended like I didn't see nothing.

" Put on some Afro-beats !" Jordan commanded

" ite then." Chanel replied

She put on Alkayida and that's when we turntttt up

" Ayy Get it Alicia !" She was doing the dance alongside Bobby, in sync and that , they were into it . I turned to my right and i Saw Jordan doing some African dancing with is mouth WIDE open. We all died of laughter, just imagine how super Mario dies when he has no mushrooms and he touches something and the song sounds like " DA ,dun, da dun da dun di di dun dun" yeah that's how I fell to the ground, he looked like he was catching insects , it was soo funny.

" why is your mouth open ?" Alicia laughed

" it's Not !" Jordan replied

" Yes it was ." Bobby laughed