Chapter 49

Chapter 49

~ Louis P.O.V ~

How can someones presence make you so angry? 

I'll tell you. When you are too nice to a person, they take advantage. They see your kindness as a weakness and feel as though they can walk over you and you'll still get up with a smile. Once you're too friendly to an unappreciative person, they expect more. They expect you not to feel emotions of your own. Not for you to go through things in your own life. I learnt the hard way.

Jermz and I were good friends, we used to sit in lessons and crack jokes all the time. Whenever he was short of money, i gave to him as i did to my other friends. My dad is rich so i was always balling.Then one day everything changed. He had a whole new persona. I BARELY saw him at school and when he was there he didnt give a shit about anyone or anything, as if his life had just started from that point and the rest was a blur.

I tried talking to him, but i was getting responses like " Roll thru, i dont want to chat to you." Or " why you in my personal space cuz?" dismissing me when ever he had the chance.

Then i found out why he was putting on this new persona. He made couple new friends that were influencing him. He joined that dumb gang that jams near Amarni's mum's house sometimes.

I bet they told him to steal my oyster card on that day. It may seem like it isnt that deep but it was. Had to pay for travel for like a month then buy a new one. I was basically spending money for no reason because my dad wasn't in the country at that time.

Life was peak.

After the whole beef with Amarni. I knew for a fact that my loyalty towards Amarni was stronger, so I backed it at Trevor's party when Jermz and his clique tried the fight him.

My ultimate hatred for him comes after that.

When he kidnapped me and made me feel like shit like whacking me with a bat till i conked out, making me have no choice but to wet myself. Am i a dickhead? Yeah i used to be. Now i've changed and i don't take shit from anyone.

I need to get my revenge.

My need for revenge incorporates anger in me whenever i see him.

" Why you screwing so hard bruh?" Cory nudged me. He followed my glaring eyes and clocked on who I was looking at.

" Thats Jermz init? Yeah i've heard about him still." He said.

Bare people were taking pictures with him as if he were a celebrity. I could see little girls getting excited. Heard he raps now, but i didnt think it was that great when i saw his music video on youtube with Quianna.

" Want me to back it?" Cory asked, as if he had read my thoughts.

" Nah, imma handle this." I answered.

" Just know that if it gets too serious, imma jump in for you." He spudded me.

" back what?" I heard Jaydon say in the background. Cory must have told him because he didnt ask again and i blanked out.

I tried to move through the crowd, but it was too stiff man. Everyone was too busy dancing , to notice that i was forcefully trying to get past.

My pulse was increasing in anticipation.

I could feel his face on my fist, knowing that i was getting closer.

Then i thought about the fight we had before and realised that i could knock him out again and do worse this time.

" Louis this is your chance. F*ck everything thats going on." I mumbled under my breath to myself.

" Excuse me." I scooted a woman who was dancing on a man out of the way.

I wasnt in the crowd anymore.

Jermz wasnt where i last saw him.

I looked around and most of his clique was still there, but he weren't.

It was too crowded to even continue searching.

So I gave up.

All of that for nothing and I really wanted to get him back for all the shit he's done.

" Its not worth it." Chris tapped my shoulder. He was right, but a little part of me wanted him to be wrong.

" I know but- argh." I got stuck on my words because of all the anger I had built up for no reason.

" Forget about it. Come on lets just have fun." Chris said. I looked down at my jordans.

" Don't be down g. Don't let a guy like that have this much power over you. Stooping to his level isn't worth it. Forreal." Chris told me. This is why I look up to Chris, he's such a laid-back humble guy with a lot of wisdom.

" thanks bro." I spudded him. 

As time went on, I tried my best to forget about it. But i couldn't. I haven't seen Jermz since, but the image of my fist connecting to his face gave me satisfaction each time that i thought about it. Its a bittersweet feeling because I don't want to be this angry, but I like the sound of revenge when it comes to Jermz. He deserves it.

" Where you man going?" I asked Cory and Jaydon

" Bout to hit this zoot. You coming?" Cory replied. I don't smoke, but I was willing to try, just for today. It might clear my head abit. Just once won't hurt would it?

Jaydon and Cory briefly explained to me how to smoke. To be honest, I didn't think there was a way. Thought it was just *puff puff* and done.

I held it in between my index and my thumb and gradually brought the spliff to my slightly parted lips. I inhaled deeply and felt the hot smoke travel through my lungs. I couldn't hack it first time round so i started choking violently.

" oh shit , i just clocked you don't smoke." Jayden blurted out with laughter.

" You're so dumb." Cory nudged him.

" What made you start?" Jaydon asked.

" Wanted to try something new init." I told them, that was partly true , but mostly a cover-up. I wanted to delete my thoughts basically.

" Hmm." Cory raised his eyebrow.

" Did you get that Jermz yute in the end? Cos' i didn't hear or see nothing." Cory asked.

" Nah." I said as i exhaled.

" Who that hood celeb?" Jaydon questioned. I swear this kid is so slow its funny.

" If thats what you want to call it." I mumbled under my breath.

" I don't like him. Theres sutten about him." He added.

" I feel you." I inhaled another time.

" What exactly happened between you lot." Cory asked.

I explained the whole story from the beginning, even between Amarni and him. They were proper angry as I was telling them. 

" Now i see why your pissed off. Don't worry, next time init." Jaydon said.

" Man will back you." Cory bigged up his chest.

" My g's." I spudded them both.

I could feel the weed kicking into my system. I felt so brandnu. Like my head wasn't the same and my vision slightly altered abit. In a strange way, i liked this feeling.

" Ayee were at Carnival. Can't be having dead vibes , lets join them lot." I said.

The float was still playing live tunes. I started dancing. I knew i couldn't, but i didn't care. I was having fun. And right now, that's all that matters.

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

" Soooo, when is the wedding?" Layla said enthusiastically , slapping my lap.

Layla is so pretty even when she's all natural. She had her red hair that reached to the end of her chest straightened with a middle parting. Her eyebrows were neatly threaded and she had on red lipstick. Tyler is a lucky guy.

" We were planning it around spring time, next year." I answered her.

" Can you tell how excited I am." She grinned a grin so big.

" The fact that I can see your gums when you're talking.." I stopped talking when she nudged me laughing.

" So rude." She said putting Reece onto a blanket which was on the sofa.

" Me? Not even." I flipped my hair and snapped my fingers.

Tyler and Amarni came back into the living room. We started discussing alot of topics like children, our friends, family , gym then it went back to the wedding.

" girl Imma help you lose that stomach for your wedding." Layla giggled.

" oh wow. Ok." I agreed.

" Your hair looks nice Ty." It did. He had it cainrowed all back to his shoulders with some zig-zags patterns which were neat.

" Thanks."

" Who did it for you?" I asked.

" Biola." He told me.

" Man likkeeeeeee." Amarni butted in, in the background.

" yeah she did it about a week ago." He added and we started doing the shmoney dance. Ayeee

" i've always wanted a reason to say that." Tyler chuckled.

" Nobody gives a shit." Amarni killed his joy. The way Tyler's face went dead straight killed me.

" Oooooooo." Layla made loud sound effects.

" You know what you always deactivate my hopes and dreams and Ive had enough. All my life i wanted to be someone." Tyler said dramatically remixing : the colour purple. We all laughed hysterically. Amarni was on the floor cracking up.

" Such a joker." Amarni panted.

" What are you mixed with." I asked Ty. I've never actually asked. And his hair was so buff. Even in the cainrows, you could tell that it had a soft texture.

" I'm half Columbian , and half Jamaican, but i've lived in America for 15 years." He told me.

" Can you speak spanish?" 

" Un poco." He gestured.

" Can we watch a movie on netflix or something." Layla asked out of the blue.

" Ite." Amarni said.

" What film?" He asked scrolling through the films on the playstation.

" Insidious!" Layla shouted.

" What the hell? Its broad daylight. Are you okay?" Amarni said sarcastically.

" i was only suggesting." She said it so slow and She looked so hopeless i had to laugh.

" naah please lets watch Space Jam." I pointed to the screen. This film gives me memories about my grandma. We used to watch it all the time, especially before i went to bed and she would make me hot chocolate with marshmallows on the top and 4 custard creams on a plate.
I miss her. I regret the way i was towards her. She would give me love but I would avoid it. Kinda like how i was with Amarni in the beginning. I guess thats how i used to handle things.

" Whats that?" Layla asked. The way all three of our heads looked at her. Are you kidding me?

" Can't believe you asked that? Me , Evangeline and Jamal used to bang that out." Amarni mentioned.

" That reminds me let me call them." He went off into the kitchen on the phone.

" just for that i'm putting on the film." I said to Layla.

About 10 minutes into the film , Amarni had come back and sat on the sofa next to Layla with Alaya in his arms. 

" How are they?" Tyler asked him.

" Well they seem to be having fun now, but apparently Louis was pissed off." He said.

" Why?" I asked in concern. I find Louis to be so gentle and innocent, so i get shocked when i see him pissed off. Not pissed off like normal, but so pissed off that it becomes a topic, if you get what i mean.

" Something about Jermz." Amarni shrugged, but i could tell that he was bothered about it.

" Oh yeah, i did hear that he has a strong hatred for him." Layla spoke.

" As long as they're all alright then thats all that matters." Amarni butted in.

" Sssh and watch the damn film." Tyler hushed Layla.

" But i wasnt talking-err it was Amarni." She whined like a kid, but he ignored her.

Reece and I were having so much bonding time that he fell asleep in my arms, half way through the film. His features were becoming more distinctive. I could see abit of Layla, but he resembled Ty ALOT.

" Guys I'm going to shoot a commercial for H&M. See you ina bit." Tyler told us. 

" Aww our old store." Layla and I both said in unison pouting and looking at each other with sympathetic eyes.

"My n*gga getting his grind on. Keep it up bro." Amarni spudded him.

" Well done Ty you've come a long way." I praised him.

" Thank you." He smiled shyly.

" You're not gonna take long are you?" Layla asked.

" Doubt it." 

" Alright see you soon babe." She kissed him and he went with a little wave to us.

" Now shullup and watch the film." I pinched her.

~ Biola P.O.V ~
~ hours later~

Louis has been in a grouchy mood lately and im not feeling it. At all. We haven't been communicating properly these days. I feel like were slightly drifting away, but i don't like it because I love him. 

He came to my house from Carnival since my parents are out and all he's said to me is 'hi' one dusty little hi outside the door. 

Now hes tapping away on his phone with headphones on. I can hear his music blasting in his ears. His face looked tensed as if he had been looking at something that he didnt want to see. I just wanted to hug him. I could feel his sadness in the atmosphere.

" Are you okay?" I asked him sitting down next to him. He couldn't hear me so he took off his headphones and stared at me.

" Are you alright?" I asked again.

" Mmm." He nodded and put his headphones back on.

" Don't lie to me. I know when you are upset. Louis look at me." I spoke softly, but inside i was losing my patience because he wouldn't even look at me and i felt like a brick.

" Take the damn headphones off." I pulled it off of him and unplugged it from his phone.

" What the f*ck are you doing?" His eyebrow furrowed as he raised his voice.

" First of all, dont shout at me and secondly. I was asking you whats wrong because i know something is upsetting you." I said.

" Nothing." He mumbled.

" Yes there is. You haven't spoken to me properly all day. In fact you've been like this all week." I said , by now we were both standing.

" Well maybe I have nothing to say." He retorted. 

" Louis stop lying. Why you trying to cover up whats bothering you, you can talk to me." I tried to hold his hand, but he just looked at my hands 

" I'm an embarrassment aren't i?" He mumbled.

" What are you talking about." I'm so confused. 

" YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I embarrass you. Its ok i see it. You want me to be like other guys and now i'm showing you." I could feel his anger in my heart and i was beginning to get upset.

" I WANT YOU TO BE YOU." I shouted back.

" No you don't now you're lying. You dont love me anymore." Louis said. I don't know what he's chatting about. This can't be the problem. He knows how much i love him. I tell him every day.

" I love you and you know that Louis. I mean somewhere in our relationship i was abit insecure and i found you embarrassing in front of the others but we talked about that. by ourselfs i was at my comfort and over time i learned what love actually means and im glad i did. If i never had those feelings the love i have for you right now would have never been this strong." I expressed. Yeah i did find him embarrassing at times and yeah i was jealous of the other's relationships, but now i realise that none of that matters and i really do love him.

He went silent.

" Louis tell me whats really up, cos' that was bullshit." I told him.

" If you want the truth. I saw Jermz at Carnival today." He told me with a tone of anger.

" And.." I gestured for him to elaborate with my hands.

" I wanted to get him, like i wanted to just attack him. Make him feel worthless like he did to me. My hands tightly around his neck painted a perfect picture in my mind. But there was too many people in my way and by time i got there he was gone and now i feel like shit. " he confessed.

Thats why he's so angry. But he doesn't have to take it out on me.

" Seeking revenge isn't going to solve anything." I looked deep into his eyes as i told him, but he looked away.

"Maybe it didn't happen for a reason." I added.

"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND." He shouted again.

" Louis lower your voice." I told him with a sharp edge to my voice. I don't like being shouted at.

"NO , IM SICK OF THIS. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME." He continued to shout.

" I UNDERSTAND YOU." I projected my voice as well.

" NO YOU DON'T. WERE YOU THE ONE KIDNAPPED? WERE YOU THE ONE THAT WAS TORTURED? WAS YOUR DIGNITY TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU?" I just let him talk at this point. I couldn't be bothered, all i wanted to do was make sure my boyfriend was alright.

"NO." I was feeling agitated. Adrenaline was rushing through me with power and i blanked out.

" EXACTLY, SO DON'T TELL ME THAT SEEKING REVENGE ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING. YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I WENT THROUGH." I can't take this no more.

" WELL MAYBE IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE !" Did i really just say that? My face showed anger , but i instantly regretted what i said. But i acted as if i didn't care.

" If i walk through this door now. I'm ending this relationship." He said in a low deep voice.

" Fine." I rolled my eyes. Why did i say that? It wasn't fine. But i weren't about to beg. If he suggested it, then it must of been that easy for him to let go.

" Fine." He turned around and went through the door.

" Wait." I said , realising what he had just said. But it was too late, he had already gone.

I stood there for a moment, staring at the door,hoping that he'd come back, but he didn't.

i could feel my heart peeling away like an orange. Bit by bit my heart was tearing away.I ran upstairs into my bedroom and began crying on my pillow. I've never cried this much before. I barely cry. But i couldn't control it.

The tears were pouring down my face.

I can be so stubborn at times. I can't believe we just let each other go like that. It was over something dumb as well.

I could not control the tears that kept leaving my eyes like a waterfall.

It happened so fast that i'm still in shock.

I needed to talk to someone , so i phoned Jerri and explained everything to her. She was as shocked as i was , but then she gave me advice and told me to give it a couple a days. Maybe he needs some space to sort his emotions out.

I couldn't wait , so i phoned him.

He didnt pick up.

What did i do?

Its all my fault. If i had not given him the suggestion, then he would have not left.

Biola pull yourself together. You're better than this. I kept reminding myself. But it wasn't working.

My phone started vibrating and i looked at the caller ID to see that it was Chanel.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Chanel: Bi , i heard about what just happened.You okay?

Me: umm 

I just broke down. I don't know why i was finding it hard to speak. This is not like me. I could hear Chanel calling my name. But i couldn't bring myself to move.

Next thing i knew is that i woke up to be surrounded by Jerri, Chanel and Layla. 

" Don't worry about it." Layla told me.

" I know. Its the way it just happened. Its all my fault." I sobbed.

" I don't like seeing you like this Bi." Jerri said , i could see the empathy in her eyes.

" I know its a fresh wound, but why dont we go out. Would that cheer you up?" Chanel asked.

" I don't know." I answered. My mind was all over the place, i could not function, going out was the last thing on my mind.

" Or we could keep you company here and have a girls night." Chanel suggested.

" Don't mind." I shrugged.

" We should just keep her company." Layla said.

This is why I love my girls they are always here for me when i need them.

~ Jerri P.O.V~

I hate seeing Biola like this. She's always the happy one. She would usually cheer me up when i'm sad. Feels weird seeing her all emotional and vulnerable. Her eyes are red and puffy and you could see the dry tear stains from her eyes to her cheeks. 

Chanel connected her iphone to the stereo with the aux cord and put her songs on shuffle. I instantly started to grind when i heard my tune Trey Songz - Neighbours. Ayeee Cory's going to get it tonight boy. I crack myself up.

" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON THE WALL." The three of us chanted. I saw Biola smile at us.

" Thats what i want to see." I grinned.

The song then switched to Gyptian - Wine Slow.

" Come here." Layla pulled Biola up to dance with us. She shook her head at first, but then couldn't resist.

" Ayeeeeeee." We all cheered when Biola started slow whining, getting into it.

" Is that youuuuu yeah." Chanel laughed.

" You know me and that song. You think you're smart Chan." Biola giggled.

" It wasnt me, it was on shuffle. I swear." Chanel giggled innocently.

" Guys imma order Chinese, tell me what you want." Layla called out.

" Can i get sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice." Chanel smiled.

" Beef in black bean sauce with chow mein please." I said.

" What do you want Bi?" I asked her. I could tell that her mind has drifted back.

" nothing." She shook her head.

" its alright i know what you like, you're being stubborn." I said

" get her the same as Chan." I continued , knowing how much she loves off sweet and sour chicken.

" Bi , this might sound bad, but imma say it anyways. Don't cry over a boy. It will make him superior. You are a strong girl, but crying will show a sign of weakness." i wish i could say the same. Well i cried as i felt pain, not for a guy to come back.

" Mm its true. Louis is my friend but Bi you're my girl and I don't like seeing you like this, it breaks my heart." Chanel spoke softly.

" I know but its sooo hard." Biola sobbed.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had gotten a text message. From a number that i haven't saved in my phone.

07954378351:
Babe, i'm coming to your yard ina bit. Not gonna surprise you this time. So yeah , we can chill & dat later.
Kaz.

I screwed at my phone and kissed my teeth loudly. He always comes at the wrong times. I just want him out of my life!

" Why you screwing so hard?" Layla laughed. Then i clocked that i haven't told them lot about my situation.

I need to tell my girls.

I've been holding this in for too long.

" I need to tell you lot something ." I started , they all focused their eyes on me.

" When i was 16 I had my first ever boyfriend, Kaz. At first he used to treat me like a queen and buy me a lot of things, take me out and be all romantic. Then all of a sudden he started to change. He would buy me something like a new purse and then expect me to have sex with him. I said no each time because i was a virgin and i weren't ready yet. So he had taken everything back. Didn't really phase me, but i was blind for what was to come. One day he bought me my jordans that i really wanted for my birthday. I rocked them for a couple of hours then later on he goes ' are you going to pay for that?' I was confused for a second. Then i said ' you bought it for me.' With a slight giggle because I thought that he was joking. Then he goes 'nah it comes with a price.' He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me to the bed, started sucking and nibbling on my neck. I was screaming ' get off me' but he would not move. I even slapped him,but he bit me harder. Next thing i knew he was sliding my underwear off with his teeth. I closed my eyes because i knew what he was about to do. " i took a deep breath after reliving that horrible memory.

" i remember when i first met you and you told me that you had gotten raped, but i didnt want to ask questions because i didnt know you like that." Chanel said.

" Yeah i remember that too." Biola said.

" Thats not all you know." I laughed to hide away my true feelings.

" So ever since he raped me the first time. I broke up with him. Blocked and deleted his number. I moved out of my parents house into the flat i live in now. Just so that i could get away from him. But that did not work. He somehow found where i live and he comes over. He must be able to pick locks because the amount of times i've changed my lock and he still gets into my house saying he loves me and tries to kiss me. But i don't let him. I slap him, but he only hits me harder. Well he punches me. One thing i can say is that he never tried to rape me again. He just messaged me now telling me that hes going to my house. So i'm going to have to deal with that later on." I told them. They all had their eyebrows raised.

" Does Cory know?" Layla asked.

I shook my head.

" WHY JERRI? This is a serious matter." Chanel exclaimed.

" I don't want Cory being dragged into my drama. I never told him before he came into my life and i'm not going to tell him now." I said.

" I'm going to be real with you Jerri, you've made the wrong choice in not telling Cory. You think this Kaz boy is just going to go away? What are you going to do when Cory finds out? Because trust me he will find out." Biola asked me.

" I feel like shit. I don't know what to do." My emotions were running through me. I always thought that I could just make all my troubles disappear.

" The only thing you can do is put it right and that means by telling Cory." Layla told me.

" mmm." They were right, but i really did not want to. He's going to be pissed off with me.

" Forreal tell him, Amarni was both pissed at me being raped and that i didn't tell him, but it all worked out." Chanel said.

" Thanks guys." I said to them.

" Don't want to be a Debby downer, suppose to be cheering Biola up." I cracked a weak half-smile.

Then our Chinese came and that put me in a better mood. 

" So he's going to be there when you're going home?" Biola asked.

" yep." I rolled my eyes.

" You can sleep here if you want." She suggested.

" I don't want to bother you." I said putting chow mein in my mouth.

" Its fine, i need the company anyways." She smiled.

" Thanks." 

Couple hours later Layla and Chan went home after Tyler had picked them up in his car. Biola and I were reminiscing and discussing our problems.

" i need to call Louis." She said taking her phone out of her pocket. 

I was going to reply to her but i saw another message from Kaz.

07954378351:
Where you at?

I ignored his text message and looked at Biola who had the phone to her ears.

" He's not picking up." She said, she sounded annoyed.

" Forreal Jerri what have I done wrong? This is starting to piss me off." She had a thick tone to her voice now, before she was talking more softly.

" I don't think you did anything wrong tbh. Theres something wrong with him and he's taking it out on you." I told her.

" Well i'm done being a punching bag. F#ck that." Biola retorted getting her pj's from a draw and tossed me one.

" Thanks." I said putting it on.

" I hope it all works out in the end." I said to her. I like them together.

" Well its not up to me anymore. I'm done trying and i'm done crying. No more tears." Biola was telling me, plaiting her hair in four big plaits.

" Well you did try, as i said he probably wants space." I told her.

" All of this is giving me a headache. I'm going to bed." She climbed into her bed next to me and went straight to sleep.

I was tired, but i stared at the ceiling for a bit, thinking about Cory, then about Kaz. Next thing i knew was that i fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I was feeling a little bit happier this morning.

Biola called me from her kitchen. She made me breakfast. I tucked into the food she cooked for me which was bacon, beef burgers , backed beens and pancakes. It was so buff.

" Thanks for the breakfast." I said to her as i scraped my plate.

" My pleasure." She smiled.

Then my phone vibrated. I Knew who it, but i still opened the message.

07954378351:
Why didn't you come home? Its cool tho, mans got better things to do.

" Are you alright?" Biola asked me. I must have been screwing at my phone again.

" Yeah. It was Kaz. I think he's left my house now." I said , i felt a sign of relief rush through me.

" Thanks again." I hugged her.

" i'm going to get ready here, then go home." I said.

" Alright."

I had a warm shower and did my daily hygiene routine. After all of that i put on the clothes that i had on yesterday because i knew that i was going to change when i got home.

" Bye, thanks for having me." I hugged Biola before i left.

" Bye, thanks for keeping me company." She giggled.

Biola's house wasn't that far from mines so i decided to walk home. I plugged my earphones in and blasted : Wale ft Miguel - Flower Bomb at full volume.

I opened my front door with my key . Scanning my house before i went in properly. I didn't hear anyone, so i went upstairs to my bedroom and took out a black and white long baseball jersey. White shorts and i had on my black and white snapback which i had to the back.
My phone vibrated in my pocket and i rolled my eyes before looking at it, but felt bad when i saw Cory's name, so i laughed at myself.

Hubby <3
I miss you.

I replied saying that i miss him to and invited him over. In the meantime i wanted to just chill out. So I went downstairs to my kitchen and poured some KA pineapple into my cup and walked to the front room. Turned the tv on. I turned around, about to sit down and my heart jumped.

The volume of the tv was too loud

And the fact the Kaz was sleeping on my sofa scared me.

Why?

Why?

" Kaz get the f#ck up." I shouted throwing a cushion at him. He tossed to the other side and went back to sleep.

" GET OUT." I shouted as i shook him aggressively.

" Oi what the f#ck?" He squinted.

" Why are you here?" I questioned.

" Too see you babe." He smiled some devilish smile and sat up on the sofa.

" F#ck off." He thinks i'm playing with him. 

" i waited for you, but you didn't come." He pulled out a bottle of wray and nephew and drank some from the bottle.

" Kaz get out, i aint playing." I clenched my fists.

" Why you don't you show me love when you see me babe." He slurred.

" I don't love you and neither do you so get out." I told him

" gimme a kiss." I stood up and he leaned into me, but i slapped his face with force.

" KAZ GET OUT OF MY RAHTID HOUSE." I shouted.

" I love it when you're mad." He squeezed my bum. I punched him in his face in reaction.

" Aye don't punch me in the face." He rubbed his face.

" Kaz i'm not scared of you anymore. I'm warning you , Get out." I said through clenched teeth. My whole body was tense.

" No i missed you." He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me into his chest. So that i couldn't move. I kneed him in the crouch and he screamed out in agony. I stepped back and watched him crumble to the ground.

" That's it." He charged towards me, but i dodged him and ran into my passage way. He caught me by my hair and pulled me to the ground and i banged my head.

" Chill." He whispered in my ear.

" Leave." I commanded.

" SHUT THE F#CK UP. I AINT GOING NO F#CKING WHERE."he shouted as he squeezed my thigh so hard that i felt like there was no blood circulating. 

" DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.YOU LITTLE F#CK BOY." I shouted back. I was feeling mega brave even though i was pinned to the ground.

" Don't talk shit." He back handed me in my face.

" Kaz i'm not playing, get off me." I told him.

" What are you going to do?" He asked in a patronising voice.

" This." I spat in his face. He dragged my by my hair across the floor and i screamed as i felt the carpet burns down my back. I grabbed his leg as he lifted it to walk and he collapsed to the ground, i ran towards the door but he grabbed me by my neck. His whole arm was around my neck as he nibbled on my ear. If this was him trying to seduce me, it wasn't working.

Then i heard my doorbell ring.

I completely forgot that i had invited Cory over.

This is the end.

I felt like i was dead already on the inside.

" Who's that?" Kaz asked.

" Probably my boyfriend." I said to get him scared.

" you tryna set me up or something?" 

" You've still got time to run out the back door." I told him.

" Nah its cool, i want him to see me controlling his bitch." He said, i tried punching him but he kneed me in my back and it flipping hurt.

My heart pounded as Kaz opened the door.

Cory held a confused expression at first when he saw Kaz but then he looked down and saw me with Kaz's arm around my neck.

It was all over.

_________________________________

Thanks For Reading :)

Vote, Comment , Like , Share , Follow.

KingDeezy.