Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~ The Next Day - Trevor's Party ~

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

It's Saturday , Saturday gotta get down on Saturday. Fuck Fridays , it's all about Saturdays ya feel me? Anyways, I'm going to Trevor's birthday party cos I know it's gonna be live, I know I don't like him , but I can say he throws hella good parties and I just need to feel some good vibes for a change. Too much is going on right now.

I did my daily hygiene routine - had some long warm shower, used my lynx shower gel and when i came out the shower, i creamed my skin with cocoa butter. Lard I felt good. Put on some deodorant and that was my hygiene routine done.

Next, I got dressed while listening to Capital Xtra fm , It used to be called choice fm and they played some live songs , then they try change it to capital Xtra , Naaah man, but it's the only station that was working on this bruk down stereo.

I Put on my white polo with a burbury pattern on the bottom, My light blue true religion jeans and my white and blue flights. Then I put on my stud in my left ear - feels like I haven't worn an earring for time, then I put on my chain. My Swag game was on point. Then, I put on bare Gucci after shave cos you know you have to smell nice, can't be having no B.O. I put on my leather jacket and I what sapped Biola to come and meet me, Jermz was already at the party and Louis said that he couldn't come because he has no Oyster card and he ain't paying bus fair, to go to a party.

Me: Where are you?

Biola: At your door open it, I've been waiting.

Me: Can't you just ring the bell LOOL.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror one more time before leaving and I looked swagged the fuck up.

" Bye Mum." I said as I walked down the stairs.

" Bye hunny, have fun and be safe." She replied

I opened the door, to see a tun up yet frustrated version of Biola. She had on a plain white top, one of those blue jeans skirts and blue vans and she had on light makeup. Nah, Biola looked tun up ain't even gonna lie. Don't get any ideas, I don't like her like that.

" Yu Had Me Waitin fa long." She complained

" You Could of rang the bell and my mum would of opened it and you could of sat inside cosy and Kriss."

~ An Hour an a half later ~

So we caught the bus and everything was fine, now we just walked up to the hall and you could hear the music from a Mille away. R.Kelly - Happy People was playing, them tunes that set the scene for the party.

When we strolled in, the hall was PACKED with people , the hall was massive aswell, there was a bar, stairs to different rooms and a dance floor. As I sat down on one of the sofas with Biola, I saw Jermz with his new gang chilling in the corner like a bag of black body guards.

" Happy Birthday Trevor." I said as he walked by

" What no present? No card?." Is he stupid, don't ask me for shit we don't roll like that.

" Leave it yeah." I replied

He squinted his eyes and gave me some dirty look, but he was interrupted by this girl, who looked familiar.

Now Cameo - Candy came on and if you know me, you know that I can never sit down when Candy is on. When I heard the beat, the way I jumped up with excited and ran to the dance floor. Soon everyone joined in. It was too sick.

When I hopped around ( one of the steps) I noticed that Chanel was at the party. I never knew that she spoke to Trevor, I kept my eye on her until the song changed to. 2 Chainz - I'm different. I started lip syncing the words along with everyone else, but Chanel caught my attention again, but this time we made eye- contact. I smiled and waved and she did it back while gesturing for me to come over to her.

" Hey, Marnz ! What you doing here?" She said hugging me

" I could ask you the same thing, Trevor invited me, duh." I laughed

" your so silly, and Trevor is my Cousin." She nudged me

" oh shame, well you look good." She really did look good, better than usual, I wanted her right there and then, but I kept it civil.

" you too, and you smell so nice what is that."

"My Gucci After shave, you like?"

" Yeah." She replied. Gyptian - Wine Slow interrupted our Convo.

" This is my jam ! " she started slow whining with her hands in the air. I took this chance to grab her waist and match her rhythm with my waist. She didn't even resist, she backed up on me even more.

" Shoutout to these youngins, slow grinding on the dance floor." The DJ shouted us out making all eyes on us. He then played some vybz kartel songs and that's when shit went down, most of the mandem were daggering different girls, but Chanel stayed with me.

" I'm getting hot, can we go upstairs please." She suddenly stopped.

" ite."

She held onto my hand, as we barged through the crowd and I followed her up the stairs.

__________________________

Sorry if theres any errors

Amarni and Chanel slow grinding? And going upstairs

Jermaine still with his new batch?

Hmm

Thanks For Reading

Vote & Comment