Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

I kept running. I ran as fast as I could, as if my life depended on running, maybe it did depend on running away from Jermz’ house. I couldn’t risk staying there any longer. Imagine it was a setup, all his Mandem ganging up on me. If that happened I swear I’d go HAM. Naah you don’t know me, I’ll turn into the Tasmanian devil and go physco. Thinking about all of this built up anger inside me and I was able to take my mind off the fact that I was actually sprinting. I’m fit as hell, so I could run for days if I wanted to, it ain’t nothing, but then I stopped because I thought to myself ‘ that’s the point in running if nobody’s chasing you.’ Every single muscle in my body felt stiff and worn out, I dunno how long I was running for but I ended up on Chanel’s road. After catching my breath I decided to go and visit the love of my life, I need someone right now who actually cares about me.

*Knock – Knocki – Knock*

Don’t judge my funky knocking, I’m original.

“ Hey Bae ! “ Chanel shrieked with excitement.

“ Sup, Babe” I replied, kissing her on her cheek.

“ Nothing Much, just chillin, I’ve missed you so much.” She gave me some tight, warm, welcoming hug, then she opened the door wider, gesturing me to come in after breaking the hug.

** A Few moments Later **

We were sitting in her living room on the sofas all cosy watching ‘Poetic Justice’ – Chanel loves this film too much, she could watch this for days over and over again and not be bored of it. I’ve watched it so many times with her, I think I know all the words bruh. That’s why I wasn’t really interested while watching it , I just wanted to hang with my babes, but it made me reminisce on the past torturing events.

“ What’s Wrong Marnz ?” She spoke out looking deep into my eyes.

“ Nothing b, I’m good.”

“ Don’t Lie To Me, I know when there’s something wrong with you, don’t keep things in like you normally do, let it out, I got you.”

“ Alright Fine.”

“ See I always win.” She said whilst smiling her beautiful smile, showing her perfectly crafted pearl white teeth and her deep dimples. I love her smile man.

There was a silence , I don’t know why I hold things in, I’m just used to dealing with things on my own. Now that I have a ride or die by my side, I need to express myself more and share my problems with her.

“ Ermm< why you gone quiet? Come on Marnz I’m listening.”

“ Alright, so basically babe, my so called Dad just reappeared into my life, and him and my mum are together and are all lovey dovey and ish. I couldn’t stand the sight of them together like that. So I made my mum pick between me and him, I was not planning on staying there with him being there and obviously she didn’t pick me, so I left the house and that when I saw Jermz.” When I said his name she rolled her eyes and sighed.

“  yeah, erm. I saw him and was saying how I shouldn’t be like this and reh reh, he made me smoke weed with him until I was high in the sky. We went to his house to get food and when I went to his room to chill and I heard him saying some shit like ‘ hes here now’  something wasn’t right so I escaped through the window not before seeing Louis’ oyster card laying there, I took that and ran out and now I’m here.” I confessed.

“ awww Boo , don’t worry,  you can stay here as long as you like, I think you should talk to your dad though, hear him out, me might have a valid reason for not being around. “ She comforted me, reassuring me that everything was alright when I’m with her. All my troubles somehow go away when I’m with Chanel.

I wrapped her around my arms and played with her wild curly hair. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes ,then looked down at my lips. We both slowly moved forward until our lips met. We began kissing passionately , our lips entwined with each other, her soft juicy lips kept me wanting me, I didn’t want to stop.

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

When he entered his tongue into my mouth, I felt a tingle down my spine. I love it when he makes me feel like this. I slid my tongue into his mouth and we began battling for dominance, he picked up the pace and the kissing was now rough , but it felt so good.  Amarni then picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way to the bedroom, we were still making out – I don’t know how he saw where he was going. He gently placed me onto the bed and began putting his hand up my top, the touch of his hands had me feeling on cloud nine, he took off my top and he struggled to take my bra off, so I helped him take it off. Then he took off his top and his perfect defined abs were exposed.

He began kissing down body and back up till he reached my breasts, where he caressed them with his tongue, Licking my nipple in a circular motion. Mmhmmm.

“ I love you chanel.” He said against my lips

“ I love you too .” I said trying hold in my moans

“ are you sure, you’re ready for this D?”

I nodded my head, I couldn’t bring myself to speak,  He started undoing my trouser button and he pulled off my trousers and he took his off aswell, but then he was interrupted by his ringtone.

LOL , some sexual scene, soz if it was too much , soz if it was not enough.

Probably a short chapter, I don’t know how much I write.

Sorry if there’s any errors.

Thanks for Reading. I love you for staying with me on this book . thanks for the support

Don’t Forget To Vote & Comment (:

King Deezy