Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

Is my eyes deceiving me? , I’m too drunk to even clock my surroundings properly. I was so caught up in trying to down my sorrows and exit reality that I never even pictured this happening. Stood infront of me with a devious smirk was my worst enemy. My arch nemesis. The nigga who hates my guts. He stood there as if he knew that I was coming up those steps, he laughed when he saw my face as if he had something planned. But then my questions became answerable as I saw Quianna walk up to him and literally snog him in my face. Stupid, manipulative bitch. I felt every single piece of anger boil up inside me , it was near the top. I have been holding this in for too long.

“ Long time no see Marnz.” He spoke with a smirk that was fucking pissing me off.

“ What the fuck are you doing here ?” I questioned with venom in my tone.

“ I’m here to show you, not to disrespect me fam. Any last words though?” he chuckled.

“ WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN !” I dragged out my words.

“ YOU RAPED MY GIRL CUZ ! “ he shouted. I was literally confused at this point; all I can remember is Quianna kissing me. Did I actually go further? I know I’ve had to many drinks but I know for sure that I would neve ever do that. Me a rapist? That could never be the case. This Quianna bitch is pissing me off,  I bet shes the one that’s lying to him.

“ I DIDN’T EVEN TOUCH THAT BITCH.” When I replied, Biola and Louis came rushing up . Thank fuck for that, they stood behind me, but Jermz didn’t even seem threatened by their arrival.

“ DON’T FUCK WITH ME MARNZ, I’VE GOT THIS FULL HATRED FOR YOU AND NOW YOU’RE TESTING MY PATIENCE, I CAN’T FUCKING LIVE TO SEE YOUR FACE.” He pulled out the gun that was in his trousers and I leapt forward towards him.

*BANG*

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

I tried calling Amarni, I wanted to apologise for how I made him feel earlier. He was right, I should have been more considerate and put my pride and my feelings aside. It’s the thought that counts right? He planned on taking ME out somewhere , to make ME happy. That just shows that he loves me, any other dude, wouldn’t even care to take me out without me saying that I needed to go somewhere. I tried to ring his phone over and over again. Maybe he’s not picking up because he’s still mad at me. Ohhh my life. What if he breaks up with me for good? I dunno what I’ll do. I need to go to this party, but I don’t know where it is. Let me phone Biola, she must be there.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

Jermz  Tried to shoot me, but the dumb nigga shot the ceiling because igrabbed his gun as I leapt and changed his aim upwards. Our grips got tighter and tigher as we tried to get the gun out of each others hand, I felt Quianna slap the back of my head multiple times, but then Biola came rushing down and pulled her off me, punching and pulling her hair at full force. That’s my girl Biola. I couldn’t celebrate at the moment  because the gun now slipped out of both of our hands and flew across the room. We both looked at it laying down on the floor and ran towards it. Louis pick it up and dashed it out of the window , so that none of us could get it, then he punched Jermz full blown in the face as he fell to the floor and began shaking his wrist as if it hurt. I’ve never seen Louis fight, moments like this made me proud. It felt like a brawl in here as Jermz’ mandem – Kaz and Deckz came rushing up the stairs and charging towards Me and Louis. I began fighting Decks, while Louis was fighting Kaz.

He punched me in the nose and I felt it crack a little bit and the blood began to gush through my nose. That’s when I went HAM, anyone that knows me, will know that if somebody makes me bleed, that’s it ! I go hulk. I Booted him in the stomach which flung him across the room, I charged towards him and strangled him while punching his face. I knew it hurt because my hands started to hurt. I stopped myself from killing him because I started to see his eyes close and his body became floppy , I let go and watched him fall to the ground unconscious. I looked over to see Louis fighting Deckz and Biola fighting Quinna still. You may think this was a long process , but this was all happening way to quickly.

“ I’ll handle this Louis, its calm.” I said to Louis as I grabbed Deckz by his collar and pushed him to the wall, while Louis stepped aside.

After a while I finished off Deckz and watched all 4 unconscious bodies lay on the floor. Biola, Louis and I, walked out of the room like bosses like we won a Grammy award.

“ I think we did what we needed to do, lets get out of here.” Louis said.

~ Biola P.O.V ~

I felt like the strongest bitch on earth. Quinna is a strong girl, but I managed to beat her up. Its my African inheritance, I tore her upppppppp !. we walked down the stairs into the main party and everyone stared at us. They must of heard the fight. If that was me yeah, I would have been goneeee, if I heard a gunshot  I would have left the premises time ago, I aint dying for no one, especially because I wanna party all night, nahh man. We left the party – mission accomplished, but as we walked outside everything went black again, as he stood infront of us again. What kind of horror movie is this ! ? my heart started pounding out of my chest as Jermaine stood there smirking.

“ You thought you could get away didn’t you.” He chuckled as if anything were funny.

“ THE FUCK,?” I questioned.

“ AH Hahaha, you forgot to close the window.” He laughed while looking at Louis. Who stood there frozen.

“ you thought you could punch me and get away.” Two men came from behind us and picked up Louis and threw him into a van, it all happened so fast, that me and Marnz didn’t even get to move as two more held us back.

“ If you come for Louis , or even step anywhere near me, he’s gonna die, keep your distance or else.” Jermaine threatened.

I broke down and cried as the men let go of us and drove off with Jermz and Louis in the back. MY BABBBYYYYYY. THEY TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME. Amarni hugged me, and reassured me that we will get Louis back. I continued crying because I could not see that happening , knowing Jermaine he probably killed him already. My phone started vibrating then I picked up

*Phone Convo*

Chanel: heyy, Biola is Amarni at the party with you.

She must of still heard the music in the background.

Biola: Yeah he’s here .

I handed to phone over to Amarni

“ you alright Chan?”

“…”

“ yeah, just something happened, im safe though I’m gonna come home soon okay.” Awww

“ ….”

“ No I’m fine, don’t worry, I’ll be home.”

“…”

“ I’ll see you soon, I love you.” Double awww

He handed the phone over to me, but I was distracted by the blood coming from his nose, I never noticed it before.

“ Amarni we gotta get you to the hospital to check your nose out and then we can think about getting Louis back” I suggested. I’m feel incomplete already.

-          Louis got kidnapped by Jermaine and the black gang ?

-          How will Biola and Amarni deal with the situation.

Sorry for the mistakes

Thanks For Reading

Please DO NOT forget to : Vote , Comment , Like , Share , Follow. (:

King Deezy.