Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~ 3 Weeks Later - Thursday ~

~ Jermz P.O.V ~

Life has been great so far, nothing major but I have been accepted at the football trials that I did . So I'm gassed. I thought i played shit aswell, but everybody knows that Jermz is tha boss

" Mannnnnn Like." Trevor said

" Skeen, wah Gwarrnnn."I replied

" I'm having a sweet 16 party on Saturday , it's gonna be mad and I'm inviting you. "

" thanks man , appreciate the invite." I said while dapping him.

" ohh yeah tell Marnz he's invited aswell, if you see him!." He shouted down the hallway.

Trevor is one of those guys who everyone knows, he's in the year above - so year 11 and he's a bait face cos of how he goes on and his Instagram that everyone gassed him up On . I don't think Marnz likes him but this party is due to be live and I can't miss it. I've got Business now so I'll try and convince him.

" What's Good Marnz?" I dapped him

" I'm Gucci ." He replied

" Trevor said that your invited to this party this Saturday , you coming."

" I don't like Trevor, but his party is due to be live , if I miss it, I'll feel like a prick."

" That's what's up, how's Chanel?" When I asked him, he looked around as if I weren't talking to him.

" ohh I see how you gwarn, mmmm ok Marnz."

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

" ite let me just tell you, these past 3 weeks me and Chan have been hanging out. We've had dinner a couple of times, chilled at park on weekends, bare stuff - not a date tho." I explained

" hmm you call her Chan now ? Did y'all fuck?" Jermz shouted making the whole class and the teacher turn their attention on us.

" Jermaine Harvey Jones, leave the class now , I cannot have bad language like this in my class!"The teacher shouted

" Miss I beg you don't bait out my name again. Its not that deep." Jermaine replied with attitude in his tone.

" LEAVE!"

" I don't wanna be in this shit class anyway , you're a shit teacher and I don't give a fuck if I leave the classroom cos I don't learn nothing in here cos of you're shit teaching. Dutty Woman." He stormed out the class, slamming the door behind him.

I've never seen this side of Jermz, he's normally quite chill , what's going on with him ?

~ After the lesson ~

" Ayy, what's up Jermz , why did you go on a mad one like that." I asked him

" it's nothing." He looked to the left and then looked down

" I know you're lying what's up its me g."

" I don't wanna talk about it now , I'll tell you later."he sobbed as he dapped me and walked in a different direction.

* Phone Convo*

Me : Where are you

Chanel : packing up, you?

Me: finished my last lesson, meet by the school gates in 5 mins

Chanel: ok

Me: ite bye

This girl had me waiting at the school gates for ages , them lighty movements there. But when I saw her wild curly hair from a far, I knew it was her and i forgot that i had been waiting for a while.

" Hey Marnz" she said as she walked closer to me.

" Sup Girl." I said hugging her, her luxurious scent filled my nostrils and I felt like I was in heaven , I wanted to stay hugging her like this but that would be weird.

" erm.. It's okay to let go you know." She said while breaking the hug.

" oh yeah soz, I was day dreaming."

We continued walking out of school , but instead of us parting ways at our usual spot, I followed her to her house.

It was actually quite a nice looking house looking from the outside. It was a simple looking house, with a blue wash exterior , it had arched windows with a white barrier and it had clean marble steps which lead to a white door.

" Check you out, with this nice house living all by yourself." I Spoke out

" thanks , one day you can keep me company." She giggled

" I'd love that." I said staring into her deep greenish-hazel eyes.

" stop that " she hit me lightly

" stop what?"

" looking at me like that."

" why?" I laughed

" Because I hate your eyes."she replied

" you know you love them really, anyways I've got to go now, see you tomorrow." I hugged her again, not for long this time though, I went down the steps and walked to the direction if my house and stopped when I suddenly saw.

__________________________

What could have Amarni Seen that made him stop?

Vote & Comment

King Deezy