Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

Me and Quinna, left the studio to see what was up at the trap house, the boss said it was important – I hope I get to kill some people, seriously, I need to release my ingrowing anger out and what better way to relief your stress on an unfortunate human being who has no value in your life what so ever. I remember the day I upgraded from a knife to a gun, I was soooo gassed. Them days were I’d just carry my knife in my clothes and just pull it out on someone if I felt like they disrespected me in some type of way, but the downside of that is that I had to be close to the person. Now I can just pull the trigger without the person even seeing me.

“ YO My G’s.” I dapped everyone who was chilling in the trap as smoke filled the compact air from their spliffs.

“ Oi You two look tight together ! “ Kaz shouted out of the blue.

“ I say you two do a ting.” He carried on. It made things feel quite weird though, I aint gonna lie. I don’t do relationships, but I do have my eye on Quinna.

“ naah man, naaah.” I replied hesitantly.

“ erm k. Why not ! “ Quinna spoke out

“ Why should I do a ting wit you?”

“ Because you want me, you want alla this.” She rubbed her hands down her curves, which got me feeling some typa way.

“ Fine then. I claim you. Your mine bitch.”

“ K. Hubby.” A chorus of ‘ooohhhhhh’ s and whistles filled the trap. Was it that simple? I’m actually down for this though, its better that I have a rough chick by my side. I can just imagine holding someone hostage, tying them to a chair and everything, interrogating them. She could be my assistant , my partner in crime doing ish with me. Ahhhh the dream. This is the start of something.

Scrapz walked into the trap and everything went dead silent, I think everybody was curious about what was so important, that we all had to meet up. Normally, when we all meet up its something intense.

“ Ite . I wanted to let all you lot know that, were getting more and more powerful as a whole each day and I wanted to wipe out the whole of the purple gang, but in order to do that, we need to start wit strategies and start training.” He said. YESSSS  this is what I need.

“ What today? I have college.” Quinna shrieked.

“ Nah not even, sit down though, you have no authority.” Scrapz retorted.

“ When?” Trevor questioned.

“ in a months’ time, we need to do this successfully, so we need the time and we need to use it wisely.” After saying that Scrapz left us to discuss amongst ourselves and Quinna got up and left.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

All I could think about in this lesson was taking out Chanel afterwards, I actually don’t know where I’m gonna take her , I just woke up this morning and I felt like I needed to do something for her. She’s been seeming a little down lately. I’m beginning to think that’s it me, maybe I’m not doing enough, maybe I’m not doing what she wants, maybe she doesn’t want me. My Heart sank a level when the thought of Chanel and I not being together occurred into my head. Was I wrong for taking her virginity? Well, I did ask her if she were ready and she said yes. Maybe she felt pressured by me or even the intimate moment. I have too many questions floating around. I need to take her out to have some fun together.

“ Pay attention Amarni, I’ve asked you three times now.” I bounced out of my deep thought and stared at Ms.AppleBottom who directed her attention towards me along with the whole class.