Chapter 19

Follow me on twitter guys : @kingdeezy__   (2 underscores ) I’ll  follow back.  Mention me , don’t be shy, mi nah bite (:

Chapter 19

~ Evangeline P.O.V ~

“He’s so replaceable
you’re worth the chase, you're good enough
It’s alright, I'm not dangerous
When you're mine I'll be generous
you’re irreplaceable
Uncollectible
Just like fine china.”  I sang my heart out to Chris Brown – Fine China. The lord knows how much I love Chris Brown. He’s my husband and when I meet him we’ll get married and I’ll be called Evangeline Brown and everybody will be obsessed with me and we’ll have beautiful children with smooth light brown skin and freckles. Ahhh I’m going off about Chris Brown again, I do that sometimes. I can’t help it; he’s amazing, he’s talented and just the best of the best. Let me stop before I start babbling about the bae.

Anyways, I’ve got my own P.O.V now guys! let me introduce myself my name is Evangeline Valentine ( my mum is Amarni’s dad’s sister that’s why we have different sir names.) I am 14 but I’m going to be 15 in like a few weeks, yes I’m #TeamVirgo , we the best. I go to Amarni’s old school now after moving from my other school. That school was an all-girls school and trust and believe that there are hella haters  at that school , I had to move.

“ Why you singing so loud?” Amarni chuckled.

I was at Amarni’s house with: Alicia , Bobby, Jordan, Aunty Felicia , Uncle Richard , Aunty Hailey and obviously Big’ed Amarni. I’m glad that Amarni made up with uncle Richard, cos’ now the tention in the family has died down, we all knew what was going on except for him and it was hard for me to hold my tongue and keep it in because Amarni and I are close like that, I tell him everything.

“ Its Chris Brown duh. Don’t Judge me.” I laughed

“ nobody’s judging you bishhh.” He replied.

“ Alright Amarni Punani.” I stood up , as if I was walked towards the kitchen and then I kneed his bum and ran as fast as I could as he chased after me. I locked myself In the bathroom and I sat there laughing as he banged on the door.

“ Alicia help me nuh ! “ I shouted.

Next thing I knew the banging stopped. Coast is clear to open the door – I wiped my forehead as I said “whew.” And I walked towards the door. I turned the knob slowly until I heard that lil click which indicated that it was open. I stepped out of the bathroom and there was no sight of anyone. I felt like I completed a misson. I strutted down the corridor towards the living room, the I was suddently grabbed into Amarni’s bedroom, he threw me on the bed and tickled me. Then Jordan and Bobby decided to join in. I swear I feel like I’m going to wet myself! but then Alicia came to the rescue. Boys against girls yeah, swear down madting , its on !

~ Biola P.O.V~

I feel like some spirit just came over me and made me reply like that. I never write ‘ x’s’ I think its stupid and pointless, me, Biola text with ‘x’s at the end of my sentences? You must be mad.  Also I would never ever just tell a boy to meet me. I have to propa arrange the time, the date , what I’m wearing and everything and I probably look like a tramp right now in my house clothes, but I cant just leaving him hanging like that, so I went to go and meet him at the park.

*** 10 minutes Later ***

“ Good Evening Biola.” Louis spoke out, his husky posh voice sent chills down my spine.

“ HEY LOUI , how are you! “ I shouted  as I embraced him in a hug.

“ I’m fine, you?” he replied

“ I’m fine.”

“ You look rather ravishing today Biola, why?” he giggled. His laugh was so cute.

“ Oyinbo please, I’m in my house clothes, aint nobody got time to dress up, especially if its just to meet you.” I stuck my tongue at him , teasing him.

“ Don’t ever change.” He said as he looked deep into my eyes.

“ I wont Loui.” I locked my eyes with his, his eyes looked beautiful, I lost myself looking into them, as he clasped his smooth hands on my face and leaned in for a kiss.

“ ooops sorry.” He apologised after we bumped noses. THAT WAS SO AWKWARD.             

“ its alright.” I replied, the awkwardness was too much now, I wanted to start over and kiss but the moment kind of died down. We just sat there on the swings deep in each others thoughts. This silence was haunting me.

~Jermaine P.O.V~

~ The Next Day ~

It was hot as fuck outside in these ghetto streets. Showing off my tats I didn’t wear no top , I’m joking, all these girls wouldnt be able to handle the sexiness , they’d see my body and just die on the spot. I’ve been going gym with the broski’s and my muscle game is on point now -  I had on my black wife beater , black jeans and my black bandanna in my back pocket as I headed over to the trap house with Kaz.

“ Come we go shop I need to get a drink, I’m propa thirsty.”

“ ite g.” we changed direction and headed over to the corner shop.

** 2 minutes Later **

“ I’ve been dying for this Lucozade fam.” Kaz said as he picked up the mango flavoured Lucozade with eyes full of glory.

“ is that drink even nice bruv?, the way people gass up that drink is it that deep?” I asked

“ is this drink even nice, are you mad ! this drink is the ONE.” He exclaimed

“ ahh shit, I left my wallet at home.” Kaz  said as he dug his hand into his pockets.

“ I don’t even have my money on me g.” I spoke out

“ just suck it, don’t be a pussy.” Kaz told me. I’m not a pussy.

“ AYY, I aint no pussy, you take some aswell bigman.” I started putting a handful of drinks in my trousers, socks and in my vest and Kaz took like 2 I think. Kaz walked on first and I followed behind him , We crept past the till and we were almost out the door until one of the drinks dropped out of my vest and made a loud noise on the floor, before bursting open and spilling on the floor. Why me? Kaz ran on ahead and I stood there in shock as the shop keeper walked up to me.

-          What do you guys think of Evangeline?

-          Aww Biola & Louis’ awkward moment

-          What kinda trouble did Jermaine get into now?

-          Short Chapter, - I didn’t have a lot of time to write this but I missed writing this story , so yeah.

Sorry for the errors

Thanks For Reading

Vote,Comment,Share, Follow (:

King Deezy