Chapter 37

Chapter 37

~ Biola P.O.V ~

Are my eyes deceiving me? I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. I was on my way home from Louis’ house and I see Chanel laying on the ground defenceless as some girl held a knife over her body. My heart broke and I blacked out, my instant reaction was to run forward and defend my family. I not one of those weak girls that sit around and watch things happen; I make tings happen. And right now is the time.

“ OI ! GET THE FUCK OFF HER !” I shouted , but she didn’t move away, as I got closer I noticed that it as that Quianna bitch my college , that I’ve already fucked up and she had a knife in her hands that was so close to Chanel’s  belly.

“ I’VE FUCKED YOU UP ONCE AND I’LL DO IT AGAIN.”I grabbed her wrist , she didn’t even see me coming. I stared into her face and she stared right back.

“ You don ‘t know me bitch, get out my way before I end you aswell as this hoe on the floor” she spoke full of hatred. I know her well enough that I could fuck her up a second time.

“ Really?” I fake gasped ,as I twisted her arm around her back , she cried out in agony.

“ Let go of me.” I didn’t let go. I twisted more.

“ oh no you don’t.” she tried to twist the knife so that it was facing me. I kicked her back whilst holding her wrist so that she was still in my grip.

“ Drop it.”I kicked her again, with more force this time and her hands opened and I watched the knife fall to the ground. I kicked it away so that it was out of sight and out of reach. I pushed her forward and she ran. I’m glad she knew not to try me. I went over to Chanel who was still laying there with her eyes closed and I helped her up.

“ Am I dead yet?” She whispered.

“ No, it’s alright I dealt with it.”

“ THANK YOU SO MUCH.” She hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breathe.

“ You’re welcome, we need to get you to a hospital, I left my phone at home though.” I insisted.

“ Well I was on my way to Felecia’s house.”

I let Chanel lean on me as we walked onto the block and knocked the door. Amarni’s dad opened the door and let us in and called Felecia. We sat in the living room at she phoned the ambulance.

“ What happened?” she asked after putting the phone down.

“ I was on my way home,when I saw some girl beating her up and obviously I couldn’t stand there and watch her get beaten up,I dealt with it and brought her here. I don’t know what happened before that.” I chimed.

“ Chan are you okay to speak?” Felecia asked and all three of the kids came in : Jordan , Alicia and Bobby.

“ Yeah.”

“ How did this all start?”

“ Alright I haven’t told you the full truth about this pregnancy.” I was beginning to feel curious, so I listened attentively.

“ You know Jermaine? Yeah, well him and Amarni do not speak anymore and one day I went jogging at night time and he saw me, telling me all this stuff about Amarni, but I didn’t give in to him, so he dragged me into a house and raped me. This was before I knew I was pregnant, so it could be Amarni or his child basically. That girl is probably his girlfriend, and she found out, but she think that I slept with and got pregnant. So she’s fighting me because she doesn’t want me to have this baby.” She confessed. WOW, all this time I never knew. I’m guessing Marnz doesn’t know because he would have told me. This is deep. I know he’s going to over-react once he find out.