Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~ Jermz P.O.V ~

Turrnnn uppp , I got my own P.O.V. Ite let me introduce myself . I am a brown skinned fella with brown eyes, I've got waves in my hair and i always have a clean shape up - cos you know i gotta keep it fresh and impress these ladies. I play football and one day imma go pro and all these haters will be mad, I'm telling you. I'm the best player in my school , obviously. It's hard being me sometimes because I look so damn good and I'm the best at everything and I gotta keep my reputation. Now I'm just chatting smack - I do that sometimes. Never allow me to talk about myself because we'd be here all day.

I Hadn't Seen Marnz all day, today apart from in the morning, but when I saw his extended back head walking out the gate with the buff ting, I had to run up to him. He can't just leave me for some chick.

" Ayy, where you been all day bro." I asked

" Nowhere, Just Chillin. Anyways this is Chanel, Chanel this is Jermaine." He replied

" Oh the buff ting, wag warn spice." I said, but she ignored me.

"Yo Marnz, her attitude does stink Forreal , I can smell it from over here." When I said this Chanel laughed

" I tried to keep a straight face , but you're actually funny." She laughed

" I know , I know , I wanna thank my mama for raising me, my friends for being there and God for blessing me. Thank you and goodnight."

" ok, ok , this isn't the Oscar award." Marnz spoke out, tryna steal my limelight.

For the whole journey it was just pure banter between us three , until it got to a point where we all parted ways.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

" Mum , I'm home." I shouted as I entered the house.

" I'm in the kitchen !" My mum replied

" mum can I talk with you."

" yeah sure, have a seat." I pulled out one of the dining chairs and sat down And my mum sat down on one of them aswell on the opposite side.

" how do you know when you're in love?" I asked, my mum and I's relationship is one where we can talk to each other about anything and I like that. She had me at a young age - (she was 14 when she gave birth to me )and she can understand me.

" aww my baby is growing up, do you think you're in love?"

" I'm not sure, I've only just met this girl and we did not start on good terms, but there was something in he that I liked and when she opened up about her life , I just felt like I needed to be there to protect her." I said

" I'd give it sometime, when you're in love you would know, you will feel it from your heart and everyday that person would be on your mind and all you want to do is be with them." She replied

" Maybe it's just a crush, I don't know, thanks mum." I'm in some deep thinking mode, I've only caught feelings for a girl one time and I promised myself that I would never do it again. I'm just gonna sleep on it and hopefully things will get better tomorrow.

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up feeling prestige, I actually felt on top of the world. I don't even know why, but I am happy this morning. I did my daily hygiene routine, put on my uniform attire , ate breakfast and headed out the door.

I met up with Jermz on the way and we just had random convos all day way to school

~ Hours Later ~

I had business studies now. That is my favorite subject, its so interesting , one day I'll probably open a business - it's just a thought though. Anyways , the people that make this lesson live are : Jermz , Biola and Louis.

Biola is Nigerian and trust me this girl acts so fresh it is unbelievable, she has extensions that she has In a doughnut looking bun , she's dark skinned and she has this fobbish accent that never fails to make me laugh.

Louis now is like the opposite, he is posh British boy , but he just makes me laugh somehow, I don't know what it is.

" ah ah , Louis , why muss you sit near me, you know I can't stand di smell of yuh." Biola said

" Well , Bee Oh La or how ever you say it , you shall embrace my scent because I am sitting here." Louis Replied.

" Oh no you ain't you silly Oyinbo." At this point Biola had the whole class dying of laughter , I didn't even notice everyone was listening to them, but they might aswell had , considering that their conversation was so damn loud.

While being disturbed by these lot, I still managed to do my work until the lesson was over and guess what I had next. Drama.

I decided to talk to Chanel more and get to know her, she seemed like she's been through a lot.

" Yo, you alright?" I asked her

" yeah, I'm good you?" She replied

"Yeah I'm good, about your monologue yesterday, what happened to your parents?"

" erm.. I actually do not know, all I heard is that they were killed in a car crash." She said

" ooohhh sorry to hear , so who do you live with now?"

" I live by myself."

" that must be hard, going to school everyday paying for shit with no help."

" I know, but atleast I'm still living."

" that's sad, maybe you should give me your number and we could chat sometime." I know wrong time to ask, but I was desperate.

" you just asked all these questions so you could get my number, huh."

" no , no , no I'm actually concerned about you."

" you don't even know me."

"But..."

"But it's okay we can get to know each other, here's my number." We exchanged numbers and I smiled at her and she gave me a weak smile back.

Throughout the lesson, I couldn't stop staring at her, but she didn't notice. Whew and throughout the whole day I couldn't stop thinking about her. I don't know what is going on, but it needs to stop, I don't normally feel like this

~ an Hour Later ~

I was chillin in my room when my phone vibrated. I checked the screen and saw a what's app message from Chanel

Chanel : Heyy x

Me: yo what's good?

Chanel: I'm alright , I was thinking maybe we could hang out sometime, you know and get to know each other abit more. I've never had a friend like you.

__________________________

Hmmm Did Chanel Friend zone Amarni?

Yeah I know it's a short chapter, but more things will happen

Thanks For Reading

Vote & Comment

King Deezy