Chapter 24

Chapter 24

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

So Me and Quinna were having a freestyle session in the studio for the second time, we were in the booth for a couple of hours now , the space was becoming tight and abit intimate, for some reason the walls seemed to get closer and closer, and I felt my eyes staring at Quinna , but I would swiftly look away when she turned to look at me, her voice filled me with comfort as I heard her sing in her angel-thug voice, I was at ease when I could feel it in my heart, I’ve never felt like this before. I’m not in love of any of that shit, so don’t even get any ideas, I’m just embracing her presence in the moment. Shes unordinary, original – something I’ve never seen before. When I looked back at her , our eyes locked this time and it was like I had no control over myself, I leaned in to kiss, those pink plumbed lips that looked so kissable.

“ OI WHAT YOU DOING?” I suddenly paused before our lips connected to see Scrapz standing on the other side of the studio, with a confused expression on his face, he was probably wonder why we were so close, after just meeting each other, but to be honest, I don’t even know what came over me.

“ NONE OF THAT CUZ, BOTH OF YOU COME TO THE TRAP NOW, ITS IMPORTANT AND DON’T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN, MAKES ME SICK.” He shouted again, as he left slamming the studio door behind him.

“ I’m sorry about that Quinna.” I said as I looked down in shame of what I nearly did.

“ Its okay , lets go now its getting awkward g.” She replied.

~ Biola P.O.V ~

Ohhhhh shit I ended up falling asleep at Louis house ! my parents are actually gonna kill me, like you don’t understand, I have a curfew and all that – my parents are strict, they will rip me into pieces with words if they knew I had a boyfriend, let alone slept at his house. They’re probably thinking all sort of stuff about me, they probably think that I’m a sket and all sorts and I’m NONE OF THAT. I could never put shame on my family, if It were intentional , the way I’d just crawl under a wrong and hibernate.

“Where you rushing off too?” Louis asked me when he stepped in the living room to see me putting on my coat.

“ ohh I need to go home, I’m gonna get in trouble.” I sobbed in reply.

“ But I made you breakfast.” He said with a sad expression on his white muscular face, which made my heart shatter to pieces.

“ I’m sorry , I’ll make it up to you.” I kissed him and sprinted home.

Panting , pacing and dashing with a purpose, I swiftly ran past all these blocks in search for mines, they all looked pretty much the same : white stone wash walls crafted around the estate, with rectangular windows with a light blue rim that pretty much gave you a preview of everyone’s house. I finally found my house ; I didn’t live in a block , but my house was right next to them, with the same design and everything. Contemplating and procrastinating I was stuck in mid thought about whether I should go through the front door, the back door or climb into my window like Louis did, which still surprises me till this day. I put away that thought and tip-toped through the back door.

“ Where have you been Biola?” My mum spoke out in her strong accent, she sat there in her night gown as if she had been waiting for me to come home all night.

Think of a lie Biola, think of a lie

“ erm, ah I fell asleep at the library, sorry mum.”

“ mmmmmmm isit really?” she replied, her tone was very patronising , I didn’t know whether she actually believe me or … I just don’t know.

“ ADEEEEEEEEEE !” my mum shouted to call my dad whom was upstairs I guess. He jogged down in his sleeping attire and gave me a look of disgust, but embraced me in a hug, if you see the confusion on my face right now.

“ EHH You Smell Of Boy.” He accused. I’m dead. Lie Biola, Lie.

“ There were no boys at the Library, it might be the smell of the library.” I smiled in hope for a humerous reaction , but nothing, just unamused faces.

“ Oke , go bath.” I took that as confirmation to get out of this tense atmosphere and I left the room leaving them to beckon between themselves. I hope they believed me, I know I’m a shit liar, but  I hope I pulled it off this one time.

I did my daily hygiene routine, put on my black last kings jumper, black leggings and put on my batman slippers, let me just chill at home today to make sure that my parents believe that I’m not with anyone.

‘ That was Close’ I texted Louis and turned my phone on silent.

“ Oyaaa Biola has got a boyfriend, ma friend.” I heard my dad say as I walked to the banister, but I stopped to listen to their convo. They went silent for a while, they might of heard the creaks that I made.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~ The next day ~

“ I wanna take you out tonight, sexy gyaalllll .” i said to Chanel who was cleaning up in the kitchen.

“ I have work today, hunny.”

“ And I have college, I meant after, what time do you finish?” I asked

“ 8.”

“ well I’ll take you out for 9 then, don’t take long to get ready.” 

I did my normal hygiene shit, put on my set good attire for colly, tucked my id into my pocket , ate some coco pops , watched a lilt v to kill time and off I went .

*** 30 mins Later ***

My usual batch was chilling in the common room, they all greeted me when I walked in, I felt like some celebrity being verbally attacked by paparazzi , being late was the usual thing for me – not because I think I’m bad or anything, I just like to make entrances. Normal people would feel self-conscious, when they walk in late and everyone stares, but I’m not normal.

“ What’s up?” my American friend Tyler asked

“ Yeah I’m Gucci.” I replied

“ naah man you missed it Marnz.”  Biola spoke out ever so lively – yes she goes to my college.

“ what?”

“ Zeinab dropped in the bin and it got stuck on her bum ! “ they all burst into laughter, proper dying on the floor and ting, like there was no one in the college apart from them. I stood there smiling cos’ I didn’t get the joke, but watching everyone laugh was slyly making me laugh.

“ I’m actually late for my lesson guys.” I dapped Tyler and gave Biola and Zeinab hugs then I went into my Business Lesson.

-          Short Chapter

-          Sorry for any errors.

-          Don’t Forget to Vote,Comment,Like,Share,Follow (:

King Deezy.