Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

Just think about it, I was so close to losing my virginity. When Amarni’s phone rang, It was like a wakeup call – was I actually ready to take this relationship to another level and have sex? I mean I love Amarni to bits but I need to gather my thoughts and think deeply. You might not think losing your virginity is a big thing, but to me it is. It’s a moment I will never forget and once I do it, there’s no going back. All I know is that my first will be Amarni, I just don’t know if I’m ready yet.

Amarni got up and answered his call, his facial expressions changed from lustful to confused as he walked out of the room and indicated with his finger that he will be back. I put back on my bra, snuggled up in the sheets and went to bed.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

*Incoming Call - Unknown Number*

Normally I don’t answer unknown numbers, but the way things are set up right now, I might as well talk to someone.

“ Hello ,Whos this? “ I asked

“ Can’t you recognise my voice nigga?” The female voice replied. She sounded familiar, but I couldn’t quite work out who it was.

“ No, who is it? “ I laughed.

“ Its Evangeline, duh.” Oh Now she tells me.

Evangeline is one of my favourite cousins from my dad’s side; she always keeps in contact with me, despite my dad not being around. She’s such a cool and chill person and the love I have for her is so deep. To be honest, I think she’s the only one that I speak to on my dad’s side.

she is 14 but her maturity is like beyond her years, she has caramel brown skin, small brown eyes, a cute button nose and plumped lips., She has also has long silky natural hair that reaches to about her back, but she’s never satisfied with the length of her hair. I like how she takes pride in how she looks, but she doesn’t care about what other people say.

“ Yo Evangeline !! you good?” I asked.

“ yeah I’m fine, how are you? I heard about the whole thing.”

“I’m never going back home, if hes there.”

“ Honestly Marnz, give your dad a chance.”

“ why should I though?”

“ If I didn’t think it was worth a try, I would not be asking you , come on like I’m the best.”

“The best at what? Being vain?, yeah gold medal for you Van.” We both laughed down the phone.

“ nah but serious Amarni give him a chance to explain himself.” She insisted.

“ Ite. I’ll think about it.”

I went back in to Chan’s room and saw her sleeping comfortably in the bed. She looked so peaceful and cute laying there in that big ol’ bed with her light snores filling the room. I could actually watch her sleep all day. I got in the bed with her without her even moving a muscle and fell asleep.

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

So I opened my bedroom door and Marnz weren’t there, I could of sworn I saw him come in here.

“ Yo Marnz, where you at g?” I asked but there was no reply. I began searching around my yard for this yute, this aint no time to be playing hide’n’seek.

After doing a full search around the house I went back in the room. I felt a cold draft and I looked up and noticed that the window was wide open. Oh so he thinks he can just escape like that. Where’s the manners bruv? Where’s the respect? I’m sure his mum taught him better.