Chapter 38

Chapter 38

~ Bobby P.O.V ~

~ 2 months Later ~

Before my mum passed away, I really wanted a little sister to play with, but its no fun when My mum’s not here with me. I mean I love and adore Heaven, but she is the cause of my mothers death. But I can’t blame her for that.Now I’m kinda starting to understand how Alicia and Jordan feel – living without their mum. At first when I was told that she stopped breathing, I didn’t believe it and I stood there frozen.After taking it in, I was still in shock , but I had to be strong , especially for my little sister. Aunty Felecia had reassured me that she’ll be her for me. And she has been.

I said my last goodbye’s at the funeral back in October and I watched my mum be buried, looking around at everyones gloom faces and their puffy eye from the tears that they had cried, I cried on a little because I know that my mum will ways be in my heart, so I was happy that she’s now in a better place. Now that all of that is done, I’ve put all the misery aside, keeping my mum in my heart. I sat in my room with Heaven in my room on my bed as we watched her favourite show ‘ Peppa Pig’ . She’s gotten so big and she can crawl now and nearly say my name.

“ You smell Heaven, lets change your nappy.” I said to her in my baby voice. Imagine, I’m a ten year old changing a nappy, I’m so cool.

“ MUM , mum , mum , mum” she babbled.

“ I’m not Mum, I’m Bobby.” I laughed at her.

“ Say Bo-b-by.”

“ Mum, mum, mum , mum.” She continued as she stared at the ceiling, smiling to herself.

“ oh my days.” I giggled to myself slapping my forehead.

“big boy changing nappies ! “ Jordan busted open my bedroom door, pinching my sides as his voice filled the room. I don’t even wanna get angry, but I know that he isn’t going to stop. He expects me to react, but he doesn’t like my reaction. He does this all the time. Sigh.

“ ok, you don’t have to pinch me ! “ I replied , but he carried on.

“ JORDAN STOP ! “ I shouted, now beginning to get angry, but he laughed loud like it was funny. And slammed my door as he left.

I picked up Heaven and went to Aunty Felecia’s room, handing her back. But I sat on her bed. Her bed is so comfortable.

“ You alright?” She asked me, looking at my hand that was stroking her forehead. I have a habit of doing that. Its my comfort, I even stroke my own forehead sometimes, without even realising.I’m not weird ! Some people suck their thumb and I touch foreheads, no biggie.

“ Yeah.” I giggled after realising what I was doing.

“ Hows School?” Aunty Felecia asked. She always made sure we were on track with school work.

“ Its alright aunty.” I answered.

“ that’s good, have you done your homework Bobby?”

“ Oh yeah, I’ll do it now.” I went to the living room, turned the tv on to Nickelodeon to which Sam n Cat was on and I started doing my maths homework.

After doing my homework, I went upstairs into Jordan’s room where he was playing Fifa on his Playstation 4. I pinched him just has he did to me and ran into Alicia’s room.

~ Layla P.O.V ~

I Support my boo in anything constructive that he wants to do. I’m always right by his side , each step of the way. We’ve been going out for about 2 years now, but I’m still happy in my relationship. Most people say that long relationships are boring, well those people lied, because I still love Tyler the way I do when we first met.