Chapter 48

Chapter 48

~ Alicia P.O.V ~

Its Summer and I haven't been doing much. Bobby and Jordan have been playing playstation all day and everyday so i just chill either reading on my phone or on facetime to my friends. I have to whatsapp Evangeline to come over again, i'm so bored. Luckily her house is walking distance away. So she won't take long.

I sat on my bed , looked in the diamond shaped mirror that was directly infront of me and began to give myself a middle parting. Bobby walked in and stood right in front of the mirror , looking at his reflection like i was non existent.

" Why do you and Jordan always do that. Stop standing in front of the mirror you can see i'm doing something!" I exclaimed. He didnt say anything back, but he plonked himself onto my bed.

" Don't you have anything to do?" I asked in an annoyed tone. 

" Nope." He shrugged.

" Go and play Fifa or something."

I rolled my eyes.

" Eww why you in here?" Evangeline walked into my room scrunching her face at Bobby. I didnt even hear her come into the house.

" Why are you?" Bobby laughed awkwardly.

" i was invited." Evangeline fake smiled. 

" Anyways Alicia, are you coming Carnival with Me, Jamal and Chris tomorrow?" She asked me.

" Oh no hi.." I nodded slowly and made a face.

" HI." She kissed her teeth.

" I want to, but i have to ask Aunty Felecia first." I said in reply to her question.

" I don't want to go." Bobby frowned in the background.

" Nobody asked you." Evangeline chuckled.

" Why you so scared ?" I laughed.

" I'm scared that the riots might happen again." He sobbed. Awww bless.

" That was after Brixton Splash, not Carni." Evangeline informed him.

" but still.." He sighed.

" You're not even coming anyways." I just realised.

" Ohhh you burnt mans bridge." Evangeline exaggerate.

" Shut it." I told her.

I focused my attention back to my hair. I don't know why i always struggle to do a middle parting. I've been starting over this whole time.