Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Previous chapter :

" Hey Amarni, I'm your father." He spoke in a nervous tone.

" Yes I Know." I said through clenched teeth and I balled up my hands in fists.

__________________________

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

I actually never saw this day coming. I never thought that I would ever have to see my dad again. For some reason I thought that he was dead and now I'm disappointed that he isn't .

" What did you have to tell me mum." I said in anger.

" Me and your father... Me and your father are back together." She confessed while looking at my dad with lustful eyes. The sight of them together made me sick.

" I wanted to talk to you first son and explain everything." My ' dad ' said.

" NO FUCK YOU'RE EXPLANATION , IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO COME AND SHOW UP."

" Amarni , can I please just talk to you." He got up and touched my shoulder.

" DON'T TOUCH ME."

" Please Amarni." He Still held on.

" I'M WARNING YOU, DON'T TOUCH ME." He let go instantly and I gave a hard ass dirty screw as if my life depending on it.

" I Don't want to make things worse Amarni, but you're dad will be living here." My mum spoke out nervously.

" FORREAL MUM !" My voice cracked as the tears left my eyes

" YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS MAN BACK AFTER EVERYTHING HE DID TO YOU."

" Amarni he really has made it up to me , believe me."

" NO MUM , YOU MAKE A CHOICE , ME OR HIM." She looked up to the ceiling as the tears poured my her eyes , then she looked at my 'dad' and gave him ' I don't know what to do face.' Then she gave him a little smirk.

" OH I SEE , YOU PICK HIM OVER ME, IS THAT HOW YOU'RE GONNA TREAT YOU'RE OWN SON, HE'S NOT FAMILY. I AM, BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, HAVE A NICE LIFE MUM, I HOPE HE BEATS YO ASS AND YOU COME RUNNING BACK TO ME." I looked at them both one last time before chucking' the deuces up and walking out the door and slamming it.

I My eyes were burning from all the tears that I cried and the fresh breeze slapped me in the face as I walked down my block.

" Oh Look Who it is . Marnz." A familiar voice said. I turned around and say Jermz sitting on the stairs smiling.

" I'm not in the mood for bullshit." I exclaimed as I carried on walking.

" Nah , none of that I'm here for you cuz." Seriously ? After nearly 2 years he just decided to pop up. He smelt of weed and I could tell he was high af

" You smoke now?" I asked, it was a dumb question I know but it just hit me how much he changed since we were Bros.

" Yeah, try it." He tried to put the spliff in my hand , but I backed up.

" Well them fuck you then, I'm just here to help, you look like you needed it, we've been friends for too long for me to see you down like this." He said , allowing me to think differently and change my mindset.

" ite." I took the spliff and inhaled.

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't have a lot of time to update but yeah.

- What do you think of Amarni's dad?

- Amarni leaving home :O

- Jermaine and Amarni Friends again?

Thanks For Reading

Vote & Comment