Chapter 39

Chapter 39

~ The Next Day ~

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

Guess who's back, back again

Amarni's back, tell a friend

Guess who's back,

guess who's back,

guess who's back,

guess who's back

guess who's back

Guess who's back...

It actually feels good to be back you know.Its been a long six months in New York.I was having a good time though: doing my media project, buying clothes, talking to new people , eating their food. I had a blast ! But I was really missing Chanel the whole time. All these chicks would fling themselves upon me, when I took the time out from my work to party , saying how they like my accent and that and they could show me a good time, but all I could think about was Chanel. The only woman I want is Chanel. I knew that it was about time that I had come home. I missed my family and friends – who are basically my family. Raah I’ve been gone half a year, but it’s a new year already. I need to catch up.

I sat at the Gatwick Airport, on the bench after I had phoned my mum to tell her that I had arrived. Can you believe that my Media teacher would not let us use social media or electronics the whole entire time that we were there? Telling us that we needed to focus on our work without any distractions. I would have probably been distracted still, cos it would have been everyday face time with Chan and whatsapp group chat. Atleast I know that I’ve secured this A in this course, But I’ve got to catch up on my others.

I got up and went to the vending machine placed a 50p and a 10p coin and picked up the Fanta fruit twist that was at the bottom. Ahhh I needed this, I gulped it down quick time , dashed it in the bin and then sat back down where I previously was. I then tweeted ‘ I’m back guys , did you miss me?’ on twitter and received a lot of mentions after doing so. That kept me occupied until I noticed my mum’s car pull up.

I peered at my mum who was wearing casual clothes and walked side by side with Chanel who appeared to have put on weight. I don’t remember her belly sticking out this much before I left, in fact her stomach was flat.WOW , she must of really let herself go. My mum opened the door for her and my eyes lit up at Chanel sprinting towards me with tears in her eyes. I caught her when she pounced on me, kissing all over her face and hugging her tight.

“ I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ! “ she sobbed.

“ I missed you to.” I replied hugging her even closer to me.

“ You’ve gotten bigger?” I said curiously with one eyebrow raised, I watched her shyly step back from my embrace.

“ I’m Pregnant Marni.” She smiled as she spoke. I jumped up with joy.I can’t believe I’m going to be a dad, this is soo great. I’m gonna cat daddy for ages now, I’m too happy right now.

“ SONNN ! “

“ MUMM!” I hugged my mum , I’ve missed her so much. When I tell you, it feels good to be back.IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK.

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

I could have told him right there and then. I could have told him the situation, but I didn’t. He was so happy when I told him that I was pregnant , seeing his gorgeous smile made my heart melt , he looked so content and exhilarated. I could not ruin his moment.Not today. I don’t like faking like this, I need to get this off my chest, but its soo hard. If I tell him, his life will be at risk knowing that he would set out for Jermaine. If and I don’t tell him and the baby turns out to not be his then he’ll live a life not knowing that the child is not his.