Broken Lives⇔Part 3 (request)

"I didn't peg you as an Honors English guy," you said to Sweet Pea, as he sat down in the empty seat diagonal from you.

You had met him while eating lunch with Toni, Fangs, and Jughead, and you knew almost instantly that he was the one.

He was tall, hot, and badass, and if you focused in on his Serpent neck tattoo, you could almost drown out the disapproving looks from  Archie, Betty, Kevin, and Veronica.

"Well, I have a lot of things up my sleeve," he said with a wink.

"I had fun talking with you at lunch... are you free tonight?"

"That's forward of you, but yes, I am. What were you thinking we could do?" Sweet Pea asked.

"How about we go back to my house?"

"And do what?"

"Whatever you want, Sweets."

-

You drank in every second of your former friends' faces as you climbed onto Sweet Pea's motorcycle and rode off, towards your house.

It was three o'clock, and your dad got off work at six, so you had a few hours to do whatever you wanted. And you couldn't wait.

"Wow, your house is so-"

"Fancy, yeah. My mom's family used to run this huge local business, and they passed it to her to run. After she died, we sold it. It was worth a lot more than we expected, so here we are, in this big house, I guess. But you should see my bedroom..." you trailed, heading up the stairs and motioning for Sweet Pea to follow.

-

You and Pea were in the midst of making out, half-clothed, when the doorbell rang. You ignored it for the first three chimes, but on the fourth you gave in, not willing to let the doorbell interrupt your face-sucking session.

You told Sweet Pea to stay put, then threw an oversized Riverdale High shirt over your bra and panties and jogged down the stairs.

"Ronnie? Archie? Kevin? Betty? Jug? What are you guys doing here?" You asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Archie and I came to apologize, and they came to make sure you were okay," Veronica smiled, making you sick to your stomach. Homewrecking bitch.

"As you can see, I'm perfectly fine. And I don't see why you came to apologize, since if you were really sorry for kissing my ex-boyfriend, you wouldn't have done it in the first place," you sneered, taking a step then slapping Veronica in the face.

Betty gasped as Archie caught Veronica, who was sent reeling downward after your firm slap.

"(Y/N), what were you doing upstairs?"Jughead asked, with a knowing look on his face.

"I was just getting busy with my new boy-toy. But you would know a lot about that, right, Betty? Serpents are kind of a limited edition around the Northside. But then again, we've both slept with one," you laughed evilly, facing Betty, who's face was now a bright crimson.

"What did I ever do to you, (Y/N)?" Betty frowned.

"You had sex with Sweet Pea? But you just met him," Jughead's eyes widened, "I knew you were looking for trouble. You know what this means, right? When your dad finds out that you're canoodling with the enemy, he's going to be more aggressive towards the Serpents than ever before. Which means more trouble for my dad and I to clean up after," Jughead fumed.

"You were a virgin. This isn't the (Y/N) that I know," Archie said, lowering his eyes. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Sweet Pea, get down here!" Jughead yelled.

"What the hell are you-" You began, but you were interrupted by Kevin's gasp, and all of your former friends' eyes widening.

You turned around and almost laughed. Sweet Pea was wearing nothing but a black pair of boxers and his leather serpent jacket. He loomed behind you, as he was much taller, then he put his large hand on your semi-exposed waist.

You could tell that he knew. He knew you were using him, but thank god he was willing to save you the embarrassment and play along.

"What's going on here, babe?" He asked, winding around your body and placing a rough kiss on your lips.

"What's going on, Sweet Pea, is that you need to get you ass back to the Southside before (Y/N)'s dad comes home. The last thing I need my dad to deal with is the fallout of you getting arrested," Jughead stormed.

"Don't worry about me, Jughead. I'm just going to finish up a third round with this firecracker here-"

"You fucking asshole!" Archie yelled, jumping at Sweet Pea and causing both of them to tumble to the ground.

"Archie, stop! Get off of him!" you yelled, but they just kept fighting. 

Jughead and Kevin pulled them apart, but they were both angry and bloody already.

"Archie, you need to get out of my house," you fumed. He gave you an angry look and stormed out, followed by the rest of your ex-friends.

-

Later that evening, after you had fixed Sweet Pea up, you went to Pop's for a milkshake, to take your mind off of things. But instead, you noticed Betty and Jughead sharing a booth, and you saw it as an opportunity to fix things with two of the only real friends you ever had.

"Hey, is it okay if I interrupt?" You asked, and Betty nodded.

You slid into a booth parallel from them, and began talking.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you, Betty. And I hope I can be friends with you two again. Probably not Veronica and Archie, but... I want to start here."

"I forgive you. But I think you owe us an explanation for what happened," Betty said, leaning against Jughead once again.

"I never had sex with Sweet Pea. We made out, but that was it. And he knows that I was kind of using him, and we've decided that we're better off as friends. My whole plan to fix things was horrible, and it just messed everything up massively. I'm so sorry," you apologized.

"We're glad to have the real you back, (Y/N)," Jughead smiled. And at that moment, you realized how much you missed your friends.

---

credit to @ellasfood on Wattpad