"Let's Watch A Scary Movie!"⇔All

October 14, 2017
"Hey Betty, c'mon in!" You waved the blonde inside, taking note of her ugly Halloween sweater. You guessed that her mom had bought it.

Archie and Kevin were already downstairs, trying to choose a movie for tonight. You invited all of your closest friends over for a scary movie night, so everyone could get to know each other better.

Right behind her, Jughead wandered in, taking Betty's hand as they walked down to your basement.

"I'm here! Fashionably late, but I made it!" A voice called through your screen door. It was 10 o'clock, and Veronica had come wearing a dress as black as the night, with a black furry shawl wrapped elegantly around her shoulders.

"Everyone's here!" You exclaimed, following Veronica downstairs.

You had one long couch which could fit about six people, so it was the perfect size for you and your friends.

"So, have we decided on anything?" You asked, curling up with your orange-and-brown pumpkin blanket.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre!" Archie and Kevin shouted in unison. Veronica took the shawl off her shoulders and set it on your foosball table, proceeding to sit on Archie's lap.

Jughead and Betty were cuddled up with another red blanket. They weren't quite as on top of each other as Veronica and Archie were, but they were still getting used to Jughead being in a relationship at all.

About halfway through the movie you began to feel tired, so you leaned your head on Kevin's shoulder. Veronica and Archie were still entangled together on the other side of the couch, and Betty was asleep on the other side, with an awake Jughead's arm slung around her.

All of a sudden a chainsaw revved loudly, waking the asleep and scaring the awake half to death. Kevin fell onto your basement floor, screaming, and Veronica clenched her eyes shut as she let out a high-pitched scream.

On the other side of you, Jughead was screaming louder than Betty, and Betty was being thrashed awake as Archie was.

You laughed at how silly your friends looked and pushed another handful of ranch Doritos into your mouth.
-
credit to ellasfood on Wattpad