Eyes For Him⇔Jughead

High School just started and I'm busy already... I'm still gonna be posting on here lots though!! I write the requested imagines in my Study Hall😂
-

Cheryl Blossom watched the infamous Jughead Jones closely as he followed your movements, seemingly unable to tear his eyes off you.

The redhead and you were not close, that much was clear to everyone in town, but you were of the Blossom blood and she refused to let you associate yourself with people like Jughead Jones. For her, it was bad enough that you were even friends with him and she didn't even want to imagine you both taking that next step in your relationship.
She narrowed her eyes as her arms crossed over her chest, she knew she had to do something-find some way to stop this whole situation before it even happened.
Cheryl was creative, she knew she would figure it out before Jughead decided to do anything about how he felt.

The school day hadn't even ended when she cornered the boy in the hallway.

Jughead raised an eyebrow as the girl blocked his path down the stairs. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked, his sarcasm clear as day.

"I want you to stay away from my cousin," Cheryl demanded.
Jughead snorted, adjusting the strap of his backpack, "Right," he drawled, attempting to walk past her.

Cheryl pushed her hand flat against his chest, forcing him to stand back in front of her. "I'm being serious. (Y/N) is way too good for you."

Jughead's demeanour had tensed, but he tried to play off her words, attempting to show anything she said wouldn't effect him. "I don't know what you think is going on, but (Y/N) and I are friends," he said. "So I really don't get what you're trying to do here at all. Besides, the two of you haven't had an actual conversation in about a year-you may be family but you don't know anything about her, have nothing to do with her life. I don't understand how you think you can dictate what she does and who she hangs out with."

Cheryl's expression became almost taunting, "But that's the thing, I think you do understand, Jughead. I know that you want to be more than friends with her, I don't really get how (Y/N) hasn't figured it out by now," she said, rolling her eyes, "but I guess she has always been a little slow."

Jughead glared at the redhead, causing her to sigh.

"Look, Jughead. You said it yourself, (Y/N) and I are family-and that means a lot to me." Cheryl paused as he scoffed at her words, her voice hardening as she continues. "I refuse to let a Blossom," she declared, trailing her eyes over the length of Jughead's body, "mingle with Southside trash."

Jughead crossed his arms, his entire body now tense. "Too little, too late," he told her. "We've been hanging out for years."

Cheryl gave him a pointed look, "I think you know what I mean. You may not be the dumbest of the lot," she said, the words the closest to a compliment she had ever given to him, "but you are certainly not worthy of (Y/N). Life doesn't work like that, not when a Blossom is involved."

Jughead pursed his lips, "Is that all you wanted?"

Cheryl thought to herself for a moment, "Just remember what I said. A small trailer on the outskirt of town isn't good enough for (Y/N)-a gloomy, beanie clad writer isn't good enough for (Y/N)." Cheryl spoke slowly, trying to get him to understand.