Forbidden⇔Jason (request)

This was requested by @illsavemyself. Ok so volleyball season just ended & I'll have more time to write on here, so yayyy!!💞
-
It was a full year before everything happened. Before the Blossom family shattering to pieces, before Veronica Lodge arrived, and before Archie got hot.

(y/n) (y/l/n) had always been known, especially since her father, Mr. (y/l/n), had gone to college with Mr. Blossom. They both started families in Riverdale, fast becoming known as the richest families in town. The Blossoms for Maple Syrup, and the (y/l/n)s from the precious gem industry.

Cheryl, Jason, and (y/n) had always stuck together no matter what. They were all so filthy rich that almost no one really wanted to hang out with them, for fear of being manipulated or worse.

Cheryl could also be a bitch, and Jason an ass, but (y/n) was in no place to judge. She had her strong points, but she was heavily spoiled and coddled throughout childhood, especially being an only child, and her father, truthfully, being a couple zeroes richer than Mr. Blossom.

When (y/n) entered high school, Jason and Cheryl had been Sophomores. Jason was already on the varsity football team as running back, and Cheryl was next-in-line for cheer captainship. She proved her talents and became a Varsity River Vixen, to the dismay of Cheryl.

Cheryl had hoped that (y/n) would find another sport to join and leave her alone for once, but now that (y/n) had stepped up, Cheryl felt threatened, even by her best friend. Being captain was more important to her than anything else.

Somewhere along the way of cheering for Jason Blossom as he scored all those touchdowns, (y/n) had fallen in love.

She wore her River Vixens uniform with pride, and on the very last game of the season, the state championships, the football team won. In one quick move, (y/n) dropped her pom-poms and sprinted to center field, where Jason was standing.

Jason picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She leaned over and kissed Jason gently. Soon they'd become the main attraction, because all of Jason's teammates and the spectators began to clap.

But then, not being able to be sidelined for long, Cheryl stomped over to where Jason and (y/n) were standing, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Excuse me? (y/n), you're off the River Vixens. I hope my brother's worth it," Cheryl sneered.

"What? You need me and you know it, Cheryl," you snapped back at her.

"Maybe so, but if you do stay on the team, I'll make sure your life is a living hell. Watch your back."

"What did I even do?" You asked.

"You seduced my brother, and no one seduces my brother."

-

It was the beginning of your Junior year, and your third year on the River Vixens. This year, Cheryl was the Captain. Or, as she called it, Head Bitch In Charge.

Last year you'd fractured your ankle and broken your arm due to the extreme pressure Cheryl put on you. She never went back on her curses, and this you-and-Jason one was no exception.

Secretly, though, you'd always thought there was something a little too Flowers-in-the-Attic going on between them, but it really hadn't been your business anyway.

But you were still three years strong with Jason, and nothing could ruin it for you. Not even a certain Cheryl Blossom.
---
credit to @ellasfood on Tumblr