Jealousy Leads To Something More⇔Archie

He had noticed. You were spending more time working on an investigation of Jason's murder with his best friend than being with him: your boyfriend.
Archie felt bad for feeling so jealous. He trusted you, and he trusted Jughead, but he didn't trust himself. Thoughts running through his head made him feel sick.
'I'm overreacting.'
'She loves me too.'
'I can't lose her.'
He watched as you walked into Pop's with Jughead talking idly, your head swaying back and forth as you talked. He watched the subtle smile that crept up on Jughead's features, that feeling bubbling up.
'You need to get a hold of yourself Archie.'
"Babe?" Your voice cut him out of his thoughts. His head popped up as he weakly smiled.
"Hey." He said as you sat down in the booth across from him, Jughead walking towards his regular booth. "Aren't you supposed to be with Jughead?" His voice more harsh than he intended.
"No. He just walked me here. I came to see you." For the first time that day, Archie smiled, but it quickly faded when his thoughts drifted back to you and Jughead. "Babe are you alright?"
"Can we talk about this outside?" He asked and you nodded. "I need to get going home and I thought you could maybe come over if you like."
"Yeah. Sounds good Arch. Bye Jug!" You yell across the diner as the two of you walk out, only fueling Archie's fire. You walk in silence until you reach Archie's house. "Mind telling me what's going on?"
"I don't want to lose you." He blurts out. "I get this feeling whenever you ditch me to be with Jughead, I can't shake it."
"You're jealous." The look on your face is one of amusement, but it immediately drops when you see that sadness crosses Archie's features. "Archie I love you."
The two of you had never said I love you to each other. It was unspoken, but there. Archie knew you loved him, or so you thought but saying it felt right.
"You love me?" His voice squeaked in disbelief. You couldn't believe that he hadn't known. "I love you too."
As those words were spoken from his mouth, something clicked for the both of you. You moved towards him rapidly and slammed your lips against his. He reacted almost as soon as it happened and flipped the two of you around so he could push you up against the wall of his house. You tugged at his fire red hair, which elicited a groan from him. Archie ran his tongue along your bottom lip asking you for entrance as you moved your hands down to his neck. Pulling away slightly, you both panted for breath.
"I feel like an idiot." Archie's voice came out rough and uneven.
"Well, you're my idiot, now and forever."
He smiled widely at your words. "Forever. I like the sound of that."
---
credit to riverdale-imagines-s on Tumblr