Serpent Slut⇔Jughead

So tomorrow is freshman orientation and the next day is my first day of school, so I wanted to do something special. I don't know if this will work out like I hope it will, but comment something nice about me on this chapter, and I'll write every single one down on the inside of my notebook. Let's hope this works!!💓
-

‭As I walked into the building, almost the entire school were crowded in front of my locker. I pushed my way through the crowd to get to Kevin and Betty, a confused look on my face. "Hey, guys," I greeted my two friends, whose backs were turned towards me. They turned around quickly, still blocking my view. Their faces were full of pity, but within a second it was replaced with a smile. They act odd, I thought, noticing that the smile were forced. "Oh, hey, Y/N," Kevin said a little too enthusiastic. "You two act weirder than usual," I laughed and made my way through them so I could reach my locker.

The smile that was on my face faded immediately at the sight of what Betty and Kevin were trying to hide from me. A sign were put on my locker, a terrifying message on it. "We're so sorry, Y/N/N," Betty whispered, grabbing my arm lightly. She tried to pull me away, but failed. My body refused to move. I just stood there, staring at the sign. I can't even describe what I felt in this moment. The only thing I remember is that I blocked everything out, not taking my eyes off of that thing.

‭'GO TO HELL SERPENT SLUT' Those words burnt themselves in my mind, I couldn't get rid of them. My vision got blurry as they kept repeating themselves inside of my head. I could feel how someone was talking to me, but all I could do was focusing on my breath, which got heavier and my throat, that's gotten dry. The tears, that filled my eyes, were forced to stay inside of my eyes, since I didn't want to cry in front of entire school.

‭After what felt like hours I got pulled out of my thoughts by a familiar voice, blinking the tears away. "Y/N," it said. "Y/N, hey, look at me," this time it sounded more desperate. My eyes wandered to the person, who was talking to me. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth at the sight of Jughead, being more than glad that he's here. "Juggie," I murmured, falling in his arms. "Let's get you out of here," he whispered lowly in my ear. I nodded, letting him lead me away. I could hear some people laugh, and whispering; I could feel how some looked at me. Some looks were full of pity and some were laughing at me.

‭A sigh was heard next to me when we exited the building. "What is it, Juggie?" I asked quietly, looking up to him. He just looked away, completely ignoring my question. I stopped in my tracks, making it clear that I won't move until he gave me an answer. The boy, stubborn as he was, still refused to talk to me. Sighing I took his face in my hands, my eyes were focused on him. "It's not your fault," I said softly. The look of guilt was still present on the face of his.

‭"I'm serious, Jughead. I don't blame you for it and you shouldn't either." His eyes finally decided to meet mine. They were full of pain and guilt; it made my heart ache. "But it is my fault, can't you see? As long as you're with me, trouble's gonna keep coming at you from all sides," sadness lacing in his voice. "It not that bad, it was just one jerk," I noted, trying to convince him that it's fine. He took a deep breath before he responded, "It's not just one jerk, Y/N. It's Mayor McCoy, it's Sheriff Keller. It's Weatherbee, it's Social Services. It's the entire multiverse telling me I don't belong here. So why don't I just do everyone-"

‭"Stop it, Jughead," I cried out. "You belong here as much as everyone else. This is your home. You know that, right?" I asked him, still looking in his eyes, trying to show him he's loved and wanted. He didn't answer right away, so I raised an eyebrow while smiling a little bit at him. "Yeah," he mumbled, taking his eyes off of mine for a second before looking back to me. He still sounded unconvinced, so I gave him a loving smile. "Yes," Jughead repeated, a tiny smile on his lips. It was obvious that he still blamed himself for all of this, but I would make sure that he will stop. I took his hand in mine, starting to lead him to my house. "Come now, I have some leftover at home waiting for you to eat it," I winked at him. A small laugh escaped his mouth. "Sounds good."
---
credit to riverdale-writings on Tumblr