Total Smoke Show⇔Veronica

Ever since Veronica moved to Riverdale, Y/N has been falling deeper and deeper into her feelings for the raven-haired girl.
Y/N would be by Veronica's side every chance she got. Veronica had grown quite fond of Y/N and her quiet lingering. Veronica always knew that no matter what, Y/N would be there for her.
Veroncia's "no bullshit" attitude was what drew Y/N towards her. Y/N aspired to be like her; to be someone who doesn't put up with bullies and people who dared to cross her. She wanted to be confident.
Y/N knew, that Veronica would never go for someone like her. She wasn't even comfortable in their own skin half of the time. That was only thing she truly despised about herself.
...
Veronica and Betty had just outed Chuck and some of the other football players for their list of girls they kept. Quite a few girls, Y/N included, gathered at the end of the hallway, watching as the football players lost their spots on the team. The girls all cheered. Y/N couldn't help but look over to Veronica, who had a confident smirk on her face.
Y/N smiled. If it weren't for Veronica, this list and those guys would have never been found out. Y/N had been on that list. All she had done was help Chuck with some homework in the library and she got "sticky-mapled". If Y/N was telling the truth, Chuck wasn't really her type.
"Y/N!" Veronica called to her as the crowd was clearing.
Y/N turned and waited for Veronica to catch up, "Hey, Ronnie."
"Do you want to go get milkshakes at Pop's?"
Y/N heart skipped a beat. Finally, an evening with just her and Ronnie.
"Betty invited us." Veronica finished.
Y/N's head dropped, her eyes focusing on her converse, "Uh, I have to catch up on some homework. Maybe another night."
Veronica sighed, "You sure? It's on me."
"Yeah, I'm just going to go home."
...
Y/N was sitting on her bed, rereading The Fault in Our Stars for the ten-thousandth time. It was nearing one in the morning and she had no intention of stopping her reading. The sound of a rock against her window pulled her from the book.
She pushed off her blanket, and walked over to the window. She opened it and looked down.
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel. Let down your hair." Veronica called up to Y/N.
"Ronnie, what are you doing? It's one in the morning?"
"And you're up, so not a problem. Now, are you going to let me in or not?"
"Go to the door." Y/N slid her window shut and crept downstairs, careful not to wake her parents.
She let Veronica in and they both walked up to Y/N's room.
"I always forget how much I adore your room. It's so cozy." Veronica plopped onto Y/N's bed.
Y/N sat in her window seat, unsure as to why Veronica was even here.
"Are you okay?" Veronica asked, "You've been acting weird all day."
"Just stressed with school." Y/N lied.
"Mhm, so it has nothing to do with me?"
Y/N looked up at Veronica, who was now standing in front of her, "Why would it have anything to do with you?"
Veronica picked up Y/N's feet so she could sit down, and put them across her lap, "I guess not really me, more like Betty and I."
Y/N played with the hem of her tank top, "You and Betty? Why would I be upset about you and Betty? You're just friends, right?"
"Yeah, but even if we were more, would you be okay with that."
"Not really." Y/N barely whispered. She secretly hoped Ronnie didn't hear it, but she knew she did.
"Why not?" Veronica lifted Y/N's face so that they were looking at each other.
"Because I like you, but that doesn't matter because you are Veronica freaking Lodge and you could have anyone in Riverdale. I am nothing compared to the other girls here. I don't look hot enough to even be near you, let alone be with you." Y/N rushed. She hadn't even realized what she said until it was out there in the open. She just told Veronica that she liked her.
"Y/N, I don't know what bullshit mirrors you have been looking into, but you're a total smoke show. I would be so lucky to have you be with me." Veronica placed a gentle kiss on Y/N's lips. Something Y/N has only dreamed of.
"Say you'll be mine?" Veronica asked. Y/N smiled and nodded, kissing Veronica once more.
---
credit to heartlessromanticc on Tumblr