Moving Day!

Katya's POV 

Its been a few weeks and we had already closed on a big three bedroom, three bathroom house with and awesome rooftop entertainment area in WeHo. If it wasn't for our combined drag race and show money it'd be waaaaaay out of our price range.

Adore's moving truck is the last to arrive three days after the other three have. The master bedroom has been turned into a drag room. There's a whole corner of massive blonde wigs and pink. Its like Trixie exploded over there. 

Next to that is... uh... former meth addict dumpster trash whore realness. It is a mess of fabrics that don't match and blonde shake and gos. 

There's a blank space and then brown and black buns accompanied by elegant gowns. 

I sit on the bed that I now share with Trixie. I flip my phone over in my hands while Trixie, Bianca and Adore all start unpacking Adore's truck. I'm waiting for my phone to ring. I do that a lot these days. 

I sigh before I walk over to a box by the wardrobe. I keep taking shirts out and put them on hangers ordering them by colour. 

Trixie's POV 

We finish getting Adore's stuff into the house and the truck leaves. Katya wasn't there to help at all which is worrying slightly. I head upstairs to our bedroom and push the door open. 

I spot Katya sitting on the bed crying but with a huge smile on his face. I walk over and cuddle into him. His arm pulls me in as the other holds the phone. 

"Of course... yes he's really good. We're actually dating now... yes I will... no I won't let that happen... ye-... n-... mooooooom... fine... of course you can come over and see the house... yesssss moooom..." Katya talks to his mom before kissing my head. 

"Hello Pat!" I say and hear her respond with a 'hello dear' before Katya speaks again but softer. 

"I'm really happy that you're awake mom. I love you." He says as tears begin to flow again. "I'm going to go now okay? Yes. Twelve? Okay. Love you. Bye." 

Katya drops the phone onto the bed before he envelopes me with a bone crushing hug. "I'm so happy." He says as I let him squish all the air out of me. 

"So your mom is awake. That's so good babe." I say when he pulls back and he smiles even wider. His eyes look so beautiful right now. Like they could tell me a story from just glancing at them. 

"I know right. She wants to come over on Monday at twelve so that gives us a few more days to get sorted. Oh my gosh we need to tell the others. I'm so. Oh my Satan. This." He trips over his words before dragging me out to the living room where Adore is giving needy kitten realness. 

"Oh my gosh you hookers guess what!?"

Bianca's POV

I hear Katya before I see him as Adore's being a needy kitten I smirk shaking my head before answering.

"Who you callin' a hooker? The only hooker is yelling right now."

Katya chuckles and shoves me slightly as I laugh. 

"Cunt! Mom's awake and she wants to come and see our house on Monday at Twelve. I'm just so happy Bianca!"

I smile at Katya's happiness I am so happy for my friend. I know he had his mom on his mind so much here lately. I smile as Adore practically pounces not only Katya but Trixie as well. He gives them a big hug and apologizes for knocking them over. I give a chuckle and help them all up.

"I'm so happy for you Katya, I truly am, you're mom is amazing and her whacked out kid is too."

I chuckle ruffling his hair as he tries to smack my hands away. When did I become the mother hen around here?!?!? I sigh as I make my way over to the sofa before flopping down tiredly. Moving was fucking exhausting. Suddenly I feel Adore climbing up into my lap curling into me. I smirk and hold him close whispering in his ear.

"Someone's being a needy little kitten today."

I smirk seeing Katya sit on the couch before I see Trixie in his lap and I chuckle.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a needy little subbie today."

I see Trixie stick his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes at him smirking to Katya.

"Katya, you've got a cheeky little boy there. But seriously, I'm happy for the both of you. Pat is a truly wonderful woman. She makes all of us feel included... Oh fuck you said she's coming for a visit. Shit! We gotta get the house straightened up!  We need food and dammit!"

I stand up quickly accidentally knocking Adore off of my lap in my fluttering about. I wanted to make a good impression for Pat. She was our first guest and I run around starting to unpack Adore's things and clean up in the process. 

Adore's POV

I rub my sore ass as I watch Daddy running about unpacking and putting everything away. I knew he was very set in his ways and this shocked him. I look up to see Katya has asked Trixie to help me up and unpack more of my things as he walks to Bianca.

"FUCKING HELL! WE HAVE SO MUCH TO FUCKING DO AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT!"

Katya stops Bianca and laughs a little. I bite my lip knowing that would piss Daddy off when he was in one of these moods.

"Cunt! Now you're laughing at me. I'm glad I can be your fucking comic relief. You gonna get busy or what?"

"Bianca, calm down. Let's let the boys unpack and we can go get food and bedding that we need."

Bianca shakes his head as he runs his hands over his head sighing. Katya cocks an eyebrow as Trixie and me are waiting. Bianca makes his way over to us and sighs kneeling down to our level. He hugs me looking at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry kitten. You know how I get. I didn't mean to knock you on the floor. I'm going to go out with Katya and pick up some bedding and food. Will you two be good and put things away while we are out? If you two are good we bring you out a treat."

My eyes light up at that as we both shake our heads and take off to unpack more. I hear Bianca's chuckle as we work.