Uber Rides

Katyas POV 

We're all a mess right now. I can't bear to see that Trixie's eyes are full of hurt. It's like something is bothering him. But we haven't really talked. 

I push my stupid feelings to the side and grabbed my bags following Bianca out and into the street. We had a show tonight and I nearly didn't want to go. No. I don't want to go. 

But I can't let down the fans. That would be so unprofessional. So I put on foot in front of the other and keep walking to the uber. 

I hear a rushing clomping of feet along the hall as the elevator started to close so I instinctively throw my foot into the closing door letting it sense my foot and fly back open.

I nearly groan when I see adore and Trixie standing there. 

Trixies POV

I nearly groan when I see Bianca and Katya standing there. 

"Hey." I huff out out of breath. It feels so awkward. Everyone mumbles small hellos back except Katya (is she angry at me? Did I do something wrong?) but Bianca catches my eye. 

"You look dead B." I shoot out as the elevator goes down a level. "Yeah I know." She replies looking at Adore before looking down. "Just hungover." We all leave the elevator and exit onto the busy street. 

"We've gotta hail a taxi so we'll see you there." I say looking around to try and locate an unoccupied taxi. "Just come in our uber." Katya speaks up for the first time. I look at him and give him a questioning look. "No point paying for two rides." He explains further before walking to the silver sedan and motions for the driver to open the boot.

Soon we're all loaded in to the car. Katya in the front Bianca on the passenger side adore in the middle and myself on the drivers side. I pull out my phone and go into my text chat with Katya. 

you okay?

Yeah I'm fine. Just tired. 

Did I upset you?

No. I'm fine. Honestly. 

I don't believe you... 

You don't have to believe me Trixie. 

That doesn't help convince me Kats. You aren't using or anything like that are you? I just feel like I need to ask. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything. 

Honey you already have. Twice now. 

What are you talking about. What did I do?

Don't worry. I'm just being stupid Tracy. No I'm not using :P

I look up and see Katya's face is emotionless. He's probably just trying to focus or think. 

Don't scare me like that you crazy Russian old bat. I think I need a fucking heart transplant thanks to you. Whore. 

I close my phone as we pull up and clamber out of the uber. Shortly we are making our way into the venue with all of our stuff, the tension calmed slightly between us.