Final/Bonus chapter

Reiji is a bit ooc here but in a good way

You have been watching the vampires for a long time by now. Probably almost a hundred years by now. Everyone still look the same. Still their youthful self. Everytime it's Laito's or Yui's birthday, your heart would break, knowing that you couldn't celebrate it with them.

The battle between vampires and Founders were intense but the vampires won with Laito shooting both the Founders heads with your gun. You have been floating around the mansion.

From time to time, you would see Laito crying over you and it never fails to break your heart. You wanted to hug him but with your ghost form, you can't. You fear the day that you won't be able to feel Laito's warmth anymore and your suicide was the day.

Even if things break your heart, you were happy that Ayato and Yui are together now. There were just too many times where they would be nervous around themselves and you would shout,"She/He likes you! Why can't you see that?!"

I guess that's one of the advantages of becoming a ghost. As you're floating around, you found Reiji creating a potion. You then hover towards him and look at his chemistry book. It looks like he's trying to make a potion that can create ice.

You've been studying his books for a while now and you could understand at least half of them.

"Reiji..." You said sadly.

Suddenly, he jumped and touch the back of his neck while frantically looking around. You were surprised by his sudden movement as well. Reiji then looks at you but but turns back to his potion.

"Is that you, (Y/N)?" Reiji asks.

You were even more surprised. You decided to hover towards him.

"You can hear me?"

"Your voice is soft and since you're a ghost, I felt cold. Is that why I'm always so cold whenever I'm making potions?" Reiji ask with a smirk, making you blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry... I was just curious about your next potions." You admitted.

Reiji then chuckles. "Even after death, you still amuse me."

You giggle. "Then please smile more, Reiji. I never see you smile anymore after I..." Your sentence trails off.

Reiji went quiet for a bit before saying, "I love you and still do, you know?"

You smile softly. "I'm glad."

"I really wish you didn't do that." Reiji stated.

You went quiet. You then heard Reiji sigh.

"You know how much Laito cried, right?"

You nod your head even if Reiji couldn't see it.

"And you know how hard it was for me to move on from you. Same goes with Shu."

You press your lips together.

"But then I couldn't. How foolish of me to love you too much but I can't help it."

"I'm so sorry, Reiji. I was selfish but I do appreciate that you actually obeyed my last request." You say.

Reiji sighed. "If I do that, you would hate me even if I wanted to save you."

You smile happily. "Aw, Reiji, you care about me~"

Reiji coughed. "N-No. I just thought that you would hate me if I do save you."

You laugh at him. "Oh, the great Reiji stuttered and is embarrassed? What might your brothers say about this? Might as well scribble some messages."

Reiji scoffs at you teasing him, making you laugh even more. Reiji smiled a little but you were too busy laughing to notice.

"So, how long are you going to stay as a ghost?" Reiji ask, changing the subject.

"Hah... Ha... I dunno. Depends." You said after you finish laughing.

"I think it's better if you stay as a ghost." Reiji stated.

You smile at his response. "Yea." You then look out his window. "I miss being alive but at the same time, I don't. Being a ghost is kinda cool."

Reiji chuckles. "This is why you're so weird to us."

"Hehe~ I know."

"You know that I love you, right?" Reiji suddenly ask.

"Yea, why?"

"Well... I still do." Reiji said, turning away from you. Somehow.

You smirk. "Reiji-san DOES care about me! How lucky I am~"

"Don't say it out loud."

"What do you mean? I'm a ghost." You said.

You heard Reiji sigh. "I guess that's one of the advantages of being a ghost."

You giggled. "Yea and it's cool~ Ayato and Yui finally got together."

"Finally?"

"I knew they liked each other but it's frustrating when the two almost confess to each other every single time." You said.

Reiji smiled again. "I guess."

You softly smile at him. "Tell Laito and the others that I'm fine here. Just... A bit lonely."

Reiji nods. "Anything for you. Plus, I would be here whenever you feel lonely."

"Thank you, Reiji."

You may miss being alive but looking at the bright side, you can look over everyone that you love. The Sakamakis, Mukamis and Yui.

You've grown attached to them to let go and protecting them is always your first priority. Even after death.

Whoo! Thats the end of the story and i hope you enjoyed this book. Again, thx for reading and voting. Bye~