Getting out and Reiji

You were dragged by Yui to the sewers. You were very confused on why did she drag you here. You shake Yui a bit and she seems to wake up or something. She looks at you then looks around.

"Where are we?" She ask.

"The sewers. Honestly, I don't even know why did you drag me here as well." You said as you shake your head.

"Pancake! There you two are!" A familiar voice echoes from behind

You and Yui turn to the direction. Ayato jogs towards you two and stops when he was in front of you. He sighs and pulls back his hair.

"What are you two doing here?" He ask and eyes at the both of you.

"I don't know? Yui dragged me here." You answered.

"I..." Yui was speechless.

You then noticed Ayato smelling the air but you act like you don't know.

"I kinda smell blood here. Did one of you got injured?" He ask.

You shake your head and turn to Yui. You saw a little cut from her index finger as if she prick her finger on a thorn. You take her hand and wipe the blood on your nightgown. The bleeding stopped but it flows when squeezing it.

"Bitch-chan, Kitten, there you two are." You heard another familiar voice.

You turn to the voice and saw Laito. You could saw a worried look from him.

"Heh, yea. We're here." You said in a joking voice.

"So, how did you two get here?" Laito ask.

"Well, I didn't get here. I was practically dragged by Yui who lead me here." You said.

"Ah, I see. Well, we gotta get you two out of here. I bet it reeks here." Laito said then grabs you.

He whispered in your ear. "Why did Yui drag you here?"

"I don't know. I thought she was sleepwalking so I didn't wake her up but I've never seen her sleepwalk before." You whisper back.

"Hm... We'll solve this later but now, I want to get out of here. You better give me your blood in exchange." Laito whisper then chuckles in a joking matter.

"Ahahaha. Alright." You giggled.

"What's so funny?" Ayato ask from behind.

"Oh, nothing. Kitten was telling a dirty joke." Laito said then chuckles.

"What joke?" Ayato ask.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, you're the six and I'm the nine." You recited before getting into a fit of giggles.

"You're so immature sometimes,
(Y/N)." Yui commented.

"But being immature is fun." You said.

"Fair point."

After getting out from the sewers and into the mansion, Laito pulls you to a room away from everyone else. You knew what he was going to do and you knew that he won't take too much. After all, you did agree to give him your blood twice or thrice a week.

Laito gently pushes you into the room and locks the door in case one of his brothers come in. You get onto the bed and wait for Laito. He climbs onto the bed and gets on top of you.

"I thought you were joking when you said you'd agree." He said with a chuckle.

"What? I can't let you suck my sister's blood. She already has your five other brothers sucking her and plus, I agreed to this anyway." You answered.