After school

Dont judge my song selection XD

School was over and it was 12:30 am. You and Yui decided to take a little walk around school to kill of some the time. Both you and Yui were walking to the rooftop. As you both were walking, you and Yui caught Laito saying some weird things.

You frown and walk towards him but Yui stopped you. She shakes her head at you but you stubbornly ignore her. You take Yui's hand and walk towards Laito who just finished saying his stuff.

Laito looks at you with a surprised look but quickly covers it up with a smirk.

"Bitch-chan, Bitch-chan's little sister, what brings you here?" Laito ask while licking his lips.

Yui tried to turn and walk away but you quickly tighten your grip until it was to the point where she yelps in pain. You loosen your grip a bit but still strong enough to not let Yui escape.

"Just walking around, Laito. You?" You said and look at the beautiful night sky.

"Y'know, there's something we could do." Laito said seductively.

"And what is that 'something'." You ask, not looking at Laito for a second.

"(Y-Y/N), please let go." Yui pleaded as she tries to get out from your grip.

You look at Yui and said "But you'll escape which only leaves me alome with this perv."

"Oof! I'm hurt by your words, Bitch-chan's little sister." Laito said dramatically.

You then look at Laito and smile. "But isn't that true, bitch?"

Laito rolls his eyes and sigh. He takes off his fedora and pulls back his hair. Laito glares at you while you smile ever so innocently at Laito as if you didn't say something offensive. Laito then puts on his fedora and winks at you.

"You truly are weird..." Laito stops himself before he could say another word.

"The name's (Y/N). (Y/N)(L/N). Do not forget my name or else I'll call you a bitchy motherfucker." You said as if you just met and walk away with Yui in hand.

Laito just looks at you with an annoyed look. "She really is weird unlike Bitch-chan."

You ran through the halls with Yui on your back as you both realize you only had 10 minutes left to reach to the limo. The school was big so you had to be that one athletic little sister who has to bring her older sister on her back.

You didn't mind as you use to do this thing when you were kids. You were very athletic back then as well so it was easy to run through the halls with Yui on your back. Finally, you both reach to the limo.

You weren't really panting that heavily but it was still very tiring for you. You set Yui on the ground who looks a bit lightheaded from the speed that you ran. You saw Reiji, Kanato, Ayato and Shu.

Reiji looks at you with a confused expression. "Why was Yui on your back?"

"I was... Carrying her since... We were kinda late and... Yui can't run as fast... As me." You said between pants.

Sweat trickles down your face and your knees were about to give away but luckily Yui was there to support you. Reiji nods and quickly looks away from you. You catch your breath and straighten your posture.

"So, where's Subaru and-"

"I'm here, (Y/N)." Laito's voice was heard right into your ear.

You didn't jump but stiffen up a bit and quickly grab Laito's arm. You swiftly pull him and he flies in the air then landed on his back. You then twisted his arm and your eyes were filled with focus towards him as if he were a threat. Laito groans in pain and puts his hand on yours.