At school

Holy bajeebuz! 4.7K reads?! I know im overreacting every single time but holy shit! And 106 votes? Omg thank you for reading and voting this story!

You were at school with everyone else. Honestly, you were grateful for school. If not for school, when are you going to get out from your room? You then reach for Yui's spare cross necklace that you took before going to the limo. You close your eyes and you wear the necklace. Not that it would protect you anyway.

"Why are you wearing that, (Y/N)? Are you scared?" A voice spoke up from behind.

You look behind and found a confused Kanato. You shake your head.

"Then why are you wearing that?" He asks again.

"It's Yui's spare necklace. At least I somewhat have a piece of her with me." You said.

"Oh." Kanato said, ending the conversation.

You get up from your seat and you grab your empty water bottle. You then get out of class and start searching for a water filler. After wandering about, you finally found one. You walk towards it and you start to fill up your bottle. You fill your bottle halfway.

You turn around and found 5 familiar figures. You squint your eyes then your eyes widened.

"Yui." You said under your breath.

You ran after her and when you finally did, you hug her from behind. She seems surprised and you pull away to check if it was her.

It was.

"Yui!" You said then hug her again.

"(Y/N)?" Yui ask as she return the hug.

The 4 figures turn to you and Yui. They froze when they saw you. You look up and smile.

"It's nice to see you 4 again." You said.

"(Y/N)?" One of them ask in disbelief.

"Of course I'm (Y/N). Who do you think I am? Rihanna?" You said jokingly.

"You know them?" Yui ask as you two pull away.

"Yea. They're my friends I used to tell you about. Ruki, Kou, Asuza and Yuma."

The 4 males approaches you and Yuma is first to grab you. He then lifts you up the air as if you're a baby.

"Still light as ever." Yuma said with a smirk.

He put you down and Ruki gives you a book. You look at it and gasp. You quickly grab it and hug it against your chest.

"Thanks, Ruki! I thought this was out of stock." You said, thanking him.

"I was able to buy it before it ran out of stock and I knew you would love this book." Ruki said with a smile.

Kou swings an arm around you and winks at you. You giggle at his flirty side. He then whips out a rose and you take it from him.

"It's beautiful." You said while admiring the rose.

"Roses are your favourite, aren't they? Well, beside (F/FL) (fav flower)." Kou said.

"Here..." Asuza said.

He gives you a beautiful designed knife. You took it and take the knife out from its cover. Sharp as always. You put the knife back in its cover.

"Don't tell me you're still harming yourself." You said worriedly.

"Yea..." Asuza said weakly.

'At least I get a hold of one of Asuza's knives but that doesn't stop him.' You thought.