A 'visit'

School is over and you wish it hadn't. It was painful for you to say 'goodbye' to Yui. You two parted ways and you went to the limo with a sad expression. Ayato, who's been walking next to you, looks at your face.

"Oi-"

"I'm not in the mood, Ayato." You said with such a pained tone.

Ayato felt like his heart is being stabbed with a knife. "Alright, no more 'oi' from me then."

"I appreciate it. After all, that's how you usually call Yui, don't you?" You turn to Ayato with a forced smile.

The smile doesn't reach your eyes and Ayato saw through it but he decided not to question it.

"How are we suppose to get her back?" You ask while looking at the ground.

"I don't know but I promise that I'll get her back." Ayato said with determination.

You giggle at his new found spirit, making him utterly confused.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's nice for someone else to care for Yui." You said.

"Hah? What do you mean?" Ayato asks.

Your expression darkens. "When we're still at the church, the only reason priests and sisters were nice to Yui is because of Yui's father. They only show fake kindness in front of me whenever Yui's around."

"Must be scared if Yui's father found out." Ayato said.

"They were. If they were thrown out, they won't have anywhere else to go. Any priest or sister that gets kicked out is considered 'unholy'." (Ok. Dont take this srsly. Im just making this up)

"What if they turn 'unholy'?" Ayato asks.

"It's a small chance that another church will offer them a job. When I meant small, I meant REALLY small." You said.

"I guess that's why you and Yui are so different."

"Yea. She was blinded with fake kindness while I get all the punishments but I do deserve them. Yui was a goody two shoes back at the church anyway." You said.

You and Ayato finally reaches to the limo and of course, next to the window with earphones in your ears.

~time skip~

Everyone reaches to the mansion and you decided to take a stroll around the garden. You already have Laito to help you carry your things into your room. The only things that were with you are just your phone, earphones and Yui's spare cross necklace. You grab Yui's necklace and look at it.

"That's ridiculous, Yui. I'm not wearing that." You said while giving back the cross necklace.

"But it'll help you feel a bit safe!" Yui said as she pushes your hand back to you.

"You're so stubborn, Yui!"

"And you're not the same?"

"Heh."

You and Yui would always argue about cross necklaces so Yui has decided to keep away those necklaces from you. You hated those necklaces and yet here you are, wearing one. You clench the necklace tightly that it might break.

"A lovely night, isn't it?"

You look around and found Kanato. "Yea. I guess so."

"What's wrong, (Y/N)? You don't seem interested in me." Kanato said.

"I'm sorry, Kanato. Just... Give me space. My mind is muddled up right now." You said with a convincing smile.

"Why are you sad? Is it because of Yui?" Kanato asks again.